esf 1.3 suggestion

Best answers
do u guys think they shud just make the chars PL longer lasting? because in DBZ u dont see them recharge ther PL all the time... Thats always the problem in DBZ, them runnin out of PL because recharging it would take too long. So what im suggesting is to make it more DBZ like.... Make the PL Last long enuf till u die.. Make it so ur PL wont run out before u die.. and lets say u use a huge beam like kamehameha it will take 3/4 of ur PL that way u can only use 1 kamehameha per life which reduces beam spam and makes it more DBZ like... I meen u dont see goku use the kamehameha 20 times... U can also make it so u can recharge ur PL again just not too fast.... U guys think this a good idea?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u guys think they shud just make the chars PL longer lasting? because in DBZ u dont see them recharge ther PL all the time... Thats always the problem in DBZ, them runnin out of PL because recharging it would take too long. So what im suggesting is to make it more DBZ like.... Make the PL Last long enuf till u die.. Make it so ur PL wont run out before u die.. and lets say u use a huge beam like kamehameha it will take 3/4 of ur PL that way u can only use 1 kamehameha per life which reduces beam spam and makes it more DBZ like... I meen u dont see goku use the kamehameha 20 times... U can also make it so u can recharge ur PL again just not too fast.... U guys think this a good idea?
By PL I assume you mean KI.

NO WAY IN HELL. KI management is one of the key things that give the game its edge. If its taken out than games will get boring. Since you dont need to stop and make yourself voulnurable for the sake of recharging. It adds tactic to the game.

Best answers
I agree with Grega. But, isn't this the wrong section? o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is but im no mod to be able to do anything. ^^

Best answers
oh my bad if its in the wrong section.. yea i gess ur right about that.. the point of my suggestion tho is to just make it more DBZ like..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and doing this would basically make A18's advantage null. Her entire point is that while she's not very fast or powerful, she has a huge Ki pool. And it's fine to post this here since we might be doing away with the other suggestions forum ;P

-Karrde-

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and doing this would basically make A18's advantage null. Her entire point is that while she's not very fast or powerful, she has a huge Ki pool. And it's fine to post this here since we might be doing away with the other suggestions forum ;P

-Karrde-
Originaly it was in esf-chat. Thats what me and mobius comented on ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom