ESF 1.3 Flash Tutorial.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know me, and you need to stop following me. Seriously. This thread isn't about me and it most definately isn't about how a nobody who doesn't know me believes he can beat me.

Anyway, it actually couldn't hurt to begin putting together a 1.3 flash manual now. Just add content to it as it is released to us. This would help the people who don't know how to do certain things, and would allow us to see what is new in the current version (whenever current might be).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know me, and you need to stop following me. Seriously. This thread isn't about me and it most definately isn't about how a nobody who doesn't know me believes he can beat me.

Anyway, it actually couldn't hurt to begin putting together a 1.3 flash manual now. Just add content to it as it is released to us. This would help the people who don't know how to do certain things, and would allow us to see what is new in the current version (whenever current might be).
or a video :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's becoming a pain in the ass seriously.
Zeonix - You've never been pro so.. how would you know -_-
miran - let it go :p, not worth it.
sub - Ya I did play 1.1, and 1.2 is mostly the same.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yoruichi: I beat you, and then you teleported inside of me because you were frustrated. I haven't played in months, so please let that wonderful incident go.

1.1 is NOTHING like 1.2, except for the fact that they both had melee, beams, flying and dbz characters. The gameplay is just barely similar.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's becoming a pain in the ass seriously.
Zeonix - You've never been pro so.. how would you know -_-
miran - let it go :p, not worth it.
sub - Ya I did play 1.1, and 1.2 is mostly the same.
Have you been living under a rock o_O?

Everything you just said is false.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or a video :D
That would probably get a little annoying for whoever was creating it. Having to edit in new scenes every time might require a little more effort than it's worth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would probably get a little annoying for whoever was creating it. Having to edit in new scenes every time might require a little more effort than it's worth.
true...but i would be up for it :] , i like the hard working ones cuz then you feel satisfied that you acomplished something big! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh, I totally forgot about this thread but, just for the record zeonix dude..
playing in US.West server, where I get about 240 ping and you get 55..
then you only lead by 1 point (5-4), and suddenly we got stuck in each other, and mister-OMGEXPLOITSPLEASEASKJINXHOWTODOITHEKNOWSHEMADEALLEXPLOITS, decided not to move, and got killed.
hmmmmmmm
oh yea "you beat me", lol...
seriously, take a dollar, and buy a life or something..?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5-2, then I said "AFK" before the next fight, you killed me saying AFK was illegal, then you exploited (teleported inside of me, kept hitting me, and then said it wasn't an exploit) for the 4th kill. Good game. I like how you use a ping as an excuse for everything. If someone loses to you, they are losers and should be killed for the sake of your homeland! If they win, well, it doesn't count because you have 2 million ping, right? Don't try to argue with me because you're far too young and far too inexperienced. Now if you want to continue bantering and complaining about your loss, feel free to pm me. Otherwise, try to stay on topic kiddo.

Lionheart: I think it's less about hard work and more about inefficiency. It would probably be better to do the flash tutorial first, and when all the features that are planned for 1.3 are finally in, begin creating the video. At that point, I imagine they'd only need to finish up animations or fx. Just wouldn't be worth the time to keep adding material to a vid.

Although, as an idea, you can create a memorial video documenting each release and show some of your friends and other players and what not. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to use the video as a tut before all of the features are in.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
5-2, then I said "AFK" before the next fight, you killed me saying AFK was illegal, then you exploited (teleported inside of me, kept hitting me, and then said it wasn't an exploit) for the 4th kill. Good game. I like how you use a ping as an excuse for everything. If someone loses to you, they are losers and should be killed for the sake of your homeland! If they win, well, it doesn't count because you have 2 million ping, right? Don't try to argue with me because you're far too young and far too inexperienced. Now if you want to continue bantering and complaining about your loss, feel free to pm me. Otherwise, try to stay on topic kiddo.

Lionheart: I think it's less about hard work and more about inefficiency. It would probably be better to do the flash tutorial first, and when all the features that are planned for 1.3 are finally in, begin creating the video. At that point, I imagine they'd only need to finish up animations or fx. Just wouldn't be worth the time to keep adding material to a vid.

Although, as an idea, you can create a memorial video documenting each release and show some of your friends and other players and what not. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to use the video as a tut before all of the features are in.
Dude.. You should really take that one dollar from me..
your way of speech is becoming rather LAME, I wonder what makes you think
so highly of yourself, I'm quite serious now..
You know I dont give a **** about you and/or/whatever-connection-word, your friends or your esf skills or what the hell.
Seriously...
get some friends, heh..
I feel quite the pitty for you.
I honestly hope that, one day, You'll get over it, and then you might have some friends
Zeonix : This is why I hate people.
what a shame.
Have a good night, whatever is going after this, Doesnt matter, I'm going to ignore everything you're going to say, to tired for this mature-act of yours dude..
good night :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, Kai. Now that you're done with your temper tantrum, feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom