ESF 1.3 bugs?!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
More about the melee? We do have a lot of information how v1.3 will become mostly thanks to the v1.3 outline discussion pages.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
We descoper interesting things in the BUGS sections and when a bug is fixed it telles there with green "Fixed" and we know how percentage 1.3 will be released :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The amount of bugs they fix only affects the games progress slightly. Plus what makes you think bugs are the reason why ESF Beta 1.3 is taking as long as it has?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nooop but I will study there moves if I find some bugs of melee it means its good because the team has started to make the new melee system and we find how much they work..I'm thinking this way...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
Nooop but I will study there moves if I find some bugs of melee it means its good because the team has started to make the new melee system and we find how much they work..I'm thinking this way...
I can tell you, by checking the Bugs in the Bug Tracker System. There is no way you can tell how much they are working on the Melee system, nor when v1.3 is close by for release. Fixing bugs can be done easily if you know the problem, and also depends how big the bug actually is. It doesn't matter if you see a big list of v1.3 melee bugs, they can always and always add new code to the new melee system.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok ok I want the team to open the bugs section I will find my answer there. You have your questions and answers and I have mine... :D I will see if I am wrong.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I can tell you, by checking the Bugs in the Bug Tracker System. There is no way you can tell how much they are working on the Melee system, nor when v1.3 is close by for release. Fixing bugs can be done easily if you know the problem, and also depends how big the bug actually is. It doesn't matter if you see a big list of v1.3 melee bugs, they can always and always add new code to the new melee system.
By checking the bugs section you see what bugs have been fixed and what not. Heck you also see if some bugs that are in 1.2 already have been found. If not you can report them to the team so they can test it if its in the new build to (probably is unless its in one of the systems that are getting redone ^^)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I clearly understand and I talked to PAIN and he said that it will be fixed so no need for this theard you can close this !!! :) thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said I'd look into it, for all I know the rest of the team may want to keep the bugs private.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom