ESF 1.2.3 Anti-Crash Plugins!

Best answers
Hello,

I'm here to ask for more Anti-Crash Plugins (like SBfix) for ESF 1.2.3, maybe a DBFix and stuff... Still, I know that plugins may come to a crash but I'd love to 'fight' crashes that are common on ESF 1.2.3 today.

I started that topic because I read that the team isn't thinking on a 1.2.4 so...

Thank you very much.

Best answers
I would like to suggest a plugin who forces people do "reconnect" to server on every changelevel or restart command from server (avoiding the kiblob bug using our knowlege about it at the moment).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause its so hard opening the console and typing in restart?

The kiblob bug is no big deal.

Best answers
Cause its so hard opening the console and typing in restart?

The kiblob bug is no big deal.
Of course it isn't that hard... But there is a lot of people (in my contry at least) who really doesn't know how to "fix" it; I was thinking on add this to a pluginpack or something like that... I'm just thinking on better ways to keep/grow the number of our players.

Anyway, it would help with the: "damn, I forgot to reconnect due to the kiblob bug" during Clan Fights", that's kinda noobish okay but I believe that a plugin like this could help people with bad memory.

By the way Grega, are you still mapping? I need someone good as you to make a gamemode based map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom