ESF 1.2.2???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the crashes i experienced was once in throw, twice while using secondary melee in combination with generic ki ball.

dont know what happend in the server with the other guys though

Best answers
I am pretty sure it happens when a PLAYER hits a BOT with anything other than melee. Only time my dedicated servers ever crash.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gnosis' said:
I am pretty sure it happens when a PLAYER hits a BOT with anything other than melee. Only time my dedicated servers ever crash.
sorry to burst your bubble but i hit them whit a good placed kame alot since i play moastly LAN and it didnt crash when the beam exploded

last crash was during melee

Best answers
:devgrin: ii have noticed that it will crash with or with out bots norm in a mellee or if i fully charge a beam. last night i half charged one and then let it rip and it froze but then came back 5mins later it froze and stayed that way and i was only jumping i personally think there is a bug with the view maybe the server side cant write the sprites fast enough or the fps needs to be boosted in a way that they can but seeing as how this is a beta its expected thats why they need players input so they know where to start looking.

also i would like say Cmon to 1.3 i wanna trans to sjj3 and kick some ass :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom