esf 1.1

Best answers
can somebody say from where i can download esf 1.1 i search it in google but i didnt found it. :S

Best answers
it take me 4 hours four downloading from there,isnt anather page?????

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope. if you wan't to play esf 1.1 the only place you can get the correct installer is at esf-world. beleive me i checked. You need the 1.1 steam installer to play it. and esf-world is the only place that has it. but that will change soon >:E

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I got it from somewhere completely different to both those sites. It was at most a month ago but I actually can't remember the site. Is a month too long?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they all have 1.1 but they don't have the 1.1 steam install... there is a difference.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yes they all have 1.1 but they don't have the 1.1 steam install... there is a difference.
lol...bull :p, I DLed the regular one and just installed to the steam folder, did the same for ESF Bot

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download it from here . You have to manually pick out the halflife folder when your installing, but it should be no big deal.

And once you have that, you should probably download this. It fixes some bugs that 1.1 has with steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wondering... why do you want to play ESF 1.1? what does it have in it?

Best answers
In my opinion...1.2's melee system is too easy, gets boring fast, and you're limited in skill. You can only move so high up and then boom, you're stuck, meaning most people will end up being at the same skill. It makes it so boring, so I said F*** it, and reinstalled 1.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom