no one ever got out of my scenario...wtf is this

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never posted one

I move rocky over to a mirror and he starts making out with himself

The next person is stuck in a room surrounded by rabib monkeys that have no desire for banana's only flesh, human flesh

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cut of my paralized arm, and feed it to the monkeys.

The next person is trapped in a 20 ft high square room without doors, untill the roof opens up, and an endless amount of eye eating mice fall in.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky for me I wear glasses and the mice can't get my eyes and I just wait until they pile up high enough to get out

The next person is falling to their death from 1000 feet up

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While i'm falling i'm cathing a cold. Then with my nose I create a big slimy balloon, and land elegantly on my feet.

The next person is caught in a boobytrap, one move, and 10 heavy weighted women fall right on top of him.

Best answers
Yes i did if you actually spent the time to read it but then again people are to cynical and won't

I pull out a dozen donuts and toss it over into the corner away from me. The falling woman push each other over to the donuts as i am now free to run away

You just ate curry tandori chicken. The bathroom is on the OPPOSITE side of the lobby ((a good 100 feet)) You cannot close your butt cheeks anymore. If you do not make it to the bathroom and go in the lobby the owners will cut off your balls. There is a long line at the bathroom. Find a way to get in and out without making any noise.

Items: A spoon, curry chicken and a wallet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm...you just said I ate the curry, not that I have the runs, and I can handle a curry. So I wipe my mouth off, eat the rest of the curry with the spoon and then use the wallet to get a taxi home.

The next person will gain 100lbs a minute in body fat and no grace of god will save them.

Items - Pants, pants and more pants.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I rip out my blood vessels with an enchanted form of safe ripping I learned from dr. Phil and use the pants to run the amounts of fat through my body as lil pant-vessels.

The next person is in the desert, starving to death..with nothing to eat but sand. But wait, you were accompanied by one other woman who ran ahead over a dune to look for an oasis, she hasn't returned, and her baby is in your arms, you can feel that you are about to pass out from hunger and a heat stroke if you don't eat anything in the next few seconds.

Items: Fork, baby.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tear the baby into shreds with my teeth and eat it, after cooking it in the scorching sun. Then, I drop the bones on the ground, and stick the fork in the ground right next to them. When the woman comes back, I blame the fork and steal her water. If she doesn't come back, meh. Free meal.

The next person is in a cubic-shaped room, full of scythe-weilding demons on every side. There is only ONE ventilation shaft on the ceiling, in the middle. The room is BIG, so you can't reach the vent even if you jump. The demons are charging toward you, scythes on shoulder, like this:

....(
.../
../

Their scythes are facing the wall. You cannot touch the demons, or else you burst in flames. You CAN touch the scythes, but the bones of the demons will shatter easily if your weight pushes on the scythes. So no, you can't jump off one of their scythes when they're holding it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I jump on the scythes anyway, causing the demons bones to shatter, I do this to each and every one and make a pile out of the broken limbs, climb up it to reach the vent and escape!

The next person will be trapped in a strip club full of fat chicks. Every exit is sealed and locked.

Items: Industrial strength bra, cat.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tie the ends of the bra to the conveniently located stripper poles then test my new slingshot using the cat which breaks a few windows in the process, after the test proves non-fatal I simply catapult myself through the broken window and into the good looking strip club.

The next person is at the local football game sitting inbetween too overly large men who tend to belch loudly and fart often. When they cheer pieces of yesterdays hotdog fall onto you. You don't wanna miss the game but any longer in this situation and you'll get crushed from their large-ness. Escape the scenery but don't ruin the game for yourself. You have half a cup of beer and an empty box of chips.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I put the chips into the beer and make a disgusting paste...thing..., throw it up in the air so that it hits one of the fat guys on the way down and then say that the guys behind were spitting on them, they'll get up to kill the 'spitters' with their flab and I can watch the game.

The next person will be up **** creek without a paddle.

Items: Not a paddle

Best answers
*Jumps in the creek and Swims around untill he falls off a $}{1t Fall and dies*

Next person will be traped on an enchanted island with a turtle and a really bad itch in there gooch what do you do o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turtles have rough shells so I just ride bare-backed off the island, not only is my itch satisfied but I got a cool turtle ride back home.

The next person will be stuck in a boring class at school, the teacher hates you and is looking for an opportunity to bite your head off (literally) escape the class with your head in tact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Story of my life...

Anyway, I start getting bombarded with questions I can't answer, so I reply with the fact that pythagoras and trigonometry are the same theory applied in different ways, she turns around to write a list of reasons they're different on the board, and I make my escape through the window.

The next person will be imprisoned within a giant horse-turd.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The next person will be imprisoned within a giant horse-turd.
o_O

I dig my way out while it's still warm and soft, and escape to the surface.
After that i take a hot and long.. loooong shower..
Then i will kick a hole in the roof of the unsuspecting horse's stable, drop my pants, lean over the hole and horse and unleash the fury that is my grandmother's chili-con carne.. :devgrin:

You come home, and notice a big-ass gorila is standing in the living room, about to beat your lil' brother in to submission..
Your brother sees you standing in the door opening and cries out to you in despair, tears rolling from his lil' innocent eyes..
The gorilla is quite big however.. and the door is still open, showing the relative safety of the street in front of your house..
You...

Best answers
I take my M60 from my backpakc and shoot his brains out.

You are stuck with a terrorist with an AK47 to your head. What do you do!?

Items: PDA and a dog turd

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
What the...Did you even read the rules of the game? You're not supposed to chime in with a comment based on the other person's escape or the other person's next scenario, you're meant to ESCAPE the scenario! geeze! you ruin every bloody game that's on these forums. I'm starting a movement to ban you from all forum games in off-topic.

Geeze man its not hard to follow rules and have some fun.

For the next person please escape this:
geez , now u want to pick on me ,your movement will br uterly useless just like when i moved for toughter forum rules , IF YOU ALL WANT TO PICK ON ME IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS , UNFAIR TREATMENT FROM ADMINS , AND NOW YOU , HOW MUCH CRAP MUST I HAVE DISHED UP TO ME EACH TIME I'M ON THESE BLODDY FORUMS?????????, & how do i seem to ruin your game , it's still going , so , meh

anywho , i'm tryying to escape from jail (or the next day i will be executed , so , my good mate comes along and plants the whole jail with explosives , with everthing blown to sh*t , i am considerd dead or alive and am on the run from the law , dressed in overalls

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
I take my M60 from my backpakc and shoot his brains out.

You are stuck with a terrorist with an AK47 to your head. What do you do!?

Items: PDA and a dog turd
Since mister overlord obviously has not read the rules, I'll continue with this one.

I hide the turd in my pocket, and tell the terrorist, Í have a gun in my pocket. The terrorist reaches in my pocket, and grabs the turd. While he still looks at his turd smuthered hand completely disgusted, I grab my PDA and hit him on the head, till he's uncounscious.

The next person will be trapped inside a car, that's headed for the crusher. All doors are locked, and the windows are bulletproof.

Tools. A condom, scissors and a roll of toiletpaper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the scissors to cut my way into the fuel compartment, I soak the toilet paper in the petrol and pile it up on the boot of the car. I make a fuse out of toilet paper which extends to the front. Taking the cigarette lighter from the car I light the fuse which blows apart the whole back end of the car, yet miraculously I am unharmed. I exit the car with the condom and head over to the nearest brothel to celebrate.

The next person will be imprisoned on a pirate ship with loads of pirates around. In 5 minutes you are to walk the plank. Escape!

Items: Hairpin, Dead Chicken and a Mouse Pad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom