Escape the Scenery...REVIVED!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't made a new thread in a while so figured I'd revive an old favourite.

Basically the first person needs to set up a hopeless scenario, and the second person will need to escape that scenario and then set up a new one.

Ok that sounds vague so here's an example

Person A: You find yourself deep in a forest surrounded by angry monkeys with spears.
Person B: I pluck a banana out from a nearby tree and throw it into the monkeys who all forget about me and chase the banana, I run in the other direction.

The next person will find themself stuck in quicksand in the middle of New York's Time Square.

Ok just a few additional rules

You are only allowed to use items and abilities that are provided in the scenario, this means no 'Goku' powers, no Superman powers etc.
If you aren't given any special tools or equipment you must assume you have nothing but your clothes.
Use your imagination, the more wild your escape/scenario, the more fun the game is.
No scenario's that violate the AUP.

Other than that lets start the game!

The next person will find themself being chased down the street by Ninja Cats.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I run past a pound of ninja dogs and they case the cats away

The next person is being chased by the ninja dogs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never been to one of these games.. ok here goes:
I throw my shoes at them so they stop and pee in them :]
Next person is near a volcano that's about to outburst in china.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I run into the woods where i'm confronted by a pack of rabid ninja foxes, who battle the ninja dogs.

The next person is being chased by the rabid ninja foxes (and maybe could break the ninja animal cycle).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since all but one of the foxes are killed after battling the dogs, I simply tame this last fox and turn it into my slave.

The next person is being held captive in a wooden cage by natives on a deserted island, you must escape but all you have to use is a toothpick and half a noodle.

Best answers
I make a sling from the noodle and toothpick after wetting the noodle down, and hurl the toothpick at the nearest guard killing him instantly and letting his machette fall within my grasp. I hack away at the cage and all of the villagers Anakin style.

The next person just got caught by their girlfriend's dad doing it in his bed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I spontaneously combust, destroying the girl, the father, and the entire room.

You must escape....FROM THE DEATHSTAR!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky97' said:
so figured I'd revive an old favourite
=O
I steal a ... what ever the hell ships are called in those movie's and fly to earth.. or just teleport with their advance technoligy.. -_-

You're at wheres_warren's partys, Im handing out apple pie's with icing on them.. too many ppl crammed around the exit's and windows to get out.. Escape you fool.. or, I'll just let you get out if you eat my pie..

Best answers
Refusing to touch the monsterous deadly pie, I try to find an exit. Being unable to move much and getting closed in tighter and tighter around people, i begin to breath more heavily. With the additional weight being pushed into my stomach, the gases begin to turn and tumble with in me. With a gasterous noise, the ever popular but oh so deadly stingy fart breaks from my buttocks. The room goes silent. Horror and shock engulf the faces of many. The utter stench of these gases would drive any man insane or even to death. In a last ditch effort, the group of people stuck inside the house bombard the doors and windows causing them to break and cut, mangle and behead the many. I, crouched down from the pain of this fart, lie down for a short time. Blood stains appearing to the left and right of me only to cover the long awaited truth.....I AM FREE. I run out the door skipping in blood dripped clothes as the warm sun dries my shirt to a nice flakey material. From the blood that i accidently got into my own cuts, I recieve AIDS. From a new technological surgery technique now created, it is possible to get rid of the aids. As i lie there now on the table preparing to be cut open, the gas mask is covered over me only to realize that the novicane to numb my body was empty. I lie there on the table motionless, fully aware of my surroundings and fully know that pain will soon be inflicted as i see the doctor about to cut open my chest. Unable to move and about to recieve horrific pain i can only imagine what i can do now.

umm did i go a bit overboard?

Best answers
Yes

You are being chased by George bush. What are you gonna do?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Have The Whole World After Me , And run with my bag
then , n00bs come up to me and start asking questions on how to do this & so on , while i'm under the influence

The Next Person Is A Cave man That Magically Teleports To This Timke and uses his club to Smash Those n00bs in the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_>...
<_<...
-_-;;

I show the noobs my great wisdom and teach them to be pro like me, they then go on to become the greatest pwnerers of the 21st Century.

The next person is about to be executed by electric chair, you must escape but all you have is a paperclip you stole from a nearby table.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when the n00bs fite each other , they just play move for move teleporting to same locations , blah blah blah , i actually had some nightmare like this when i last did the stuff (avatar explains the mystery)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the...Did you even read the rules of the game? You're not supposed to chime in with a comment based on the other person's escape or the other person's next scenario, you're meant to ESCAPE the scenario! geeze! you ruin every bloody game that's on these forums. I'm starting a movement to ban you from all forum games in off-topic.

Geeze man its not hard to follow rules and have some fun.

For the next person please escape this:

Rocky87 said:
The next person is about to be executed by electric chair, you must escape but all you have is a paperclip you stole from a nearby table.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take the paper clip and carefully place it so that it short circuits out the chair and I just walk right out the building becuase everyone left for lunch and forgot about me

The next person must escape from deep within Cucumba's lair

Best answers
I notice that his lair is really made of cucumbers, and grab a nearby spoon and chisle my way out.

Next person, For Orbit. Next person is near a volcano that's about to outburst in china

Best answers
i go and hop a plane out of china and narowly escape the explosion of the valcano >_>

the next person is in the rainforest surrounded By pokemon with only a Gun with only one bullet and a broken compus that doesent point to the north. escape that one o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OubliezJe said:
Next person is near a volcano that's about to outburst in china
Thx ^^

Ok, I throw my compas at a Pikachu's cheek(sp?), and since it's raining, he starts zapping himself and all his little friends to death. Then I wait for a plane to fly by and shoot the pilot. Now I just wait for someone to search for the plane

Next person has to come up with a scenario >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I travel deep inside my mind and locate a really cool scenario that nobody can escape from, except of course for the person after me who escapes it...

The next person is in a public toilet where the smells of last night's curry and beer are everywhere, you forgot your gas mask at home and the fumes are getting too strong, just as you prepare to leave a large man blocks the exit preventing any escape, in a short while your face will melt off, escape!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tear open the windows and vents to clear the air, then kick the big guy in the nutsack, dive through his legs and run like the wind.

The next person is locked in a room with an amorous, drunken Rocky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom