errr,..... the 3 eyed monster

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only tiend pictures i have seen, and the ones i used for reference are the ones in this outfit, or with the tanktop on,

maybe a few others but i alway liked the plain suit that i made there, i have a tanktp on him now, whihc will be the alternate form if i cant think of anything better between now and next time i work on him

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks fine to me, although i'll probably reskin it for my own use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Denominator said:
haha im sorry. i was just stating the obvious.

by the way, are you also this *****y in real life? take it easy.
what do u mean shizitty in real life... nuttzy's a c00 guy... now how can i put this in a nice way for me not to curse or say anything thatll offend you... um.. this is going to be hard... well ill just say this.. same thing nuttzy said.. if u dont like it then dont download... or make a better one... *which u cant*... i cant either but who's keeping count... right now denominator youre in no position to call anyones model bad because u havent submitted anything yet...

on topic: dont call tien the 3 eyed monster... he'll tri beam you before you can say *hey ive ben tri beamed* .. [/jokey joke]

on topic 2: i love the model.. the skin looks like real flesh as i said on aim ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum.. yeah, really guys, enough of the squabbleing otherwise thread may go boom boom,
no thread=angry nuttzy=no model.

anyways. fine to me, if your bustin for help on sprites (been a while since i said that word) i'll help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*reads shijing sig*

damn ur in almost every mod out arent you *jokey joke*

well on topico: i can do a few animations here and there.. but ill wait till ure ready to release it before ill ask for the model.. but im pretty sure u got everything under control ^_^

Best answers
On Topic
Tien is no 3 eyed monster he owns and ure model is good to

Off Topic
This thread will not go to hell but the forums already have common everybody is like crap noobs stealing stuff and all those high and mighty people like Smo and Nuttzy who think there better then everybody go get a life dammit they make me sick when i first joined the forums this was a nice communitie but now this thing is gone to hell everybody is gready so i bid u guys farewell and **** u all

Greetez

Best answers
Looking good!
Though his eyes are a bit O_O , looks like he is on X or something.. ;)

Best answers
Not sure if you have made up your mind yet as to who this will replace, but might I suggest Piccolo? So far I have only come across one Piccolo replacement (Piccolo with cape). Gohan already has about as many replacements as Goku has. And as for Krillin, Darksun's model looks like it will be a main stay Krillin replacement for alot of people upon release.

But anyhoo, just a suggestion. Do what ever you want it, its your model, and it looks great.

Best answers
frank is right, you should have him replace piccolo. i know that im for sure going to be using darksuns krillin. and plus, no one has released a decent piccolo anyway

Best answers
When your actually watching dragonballz and stuff you don't really notice the eye after a while he just seems normal.Also nice modelling there as well!

Best answers
nuttzy said:
he aint dead, least in this one, no hal required, if its something else you talking about it wasnt in my ref, show me one thats showing what your talking about, (if its not the dead halo)
Oh, no no. I was talking about the artifact around the torso:

didn't know if that was a result of jpg compression or added afterwords or what..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
[STAR]Dark Prin said:
On Topic
Tien is no 3 eyed monster he owns and ure model is good to

Off Topic
This thread will not go to hell but the forums already have common everybody is like crap noobs stealing stuff and all those high and mighty people like Smo and Nuttzy who think there better then everybody go get a life dammit they make me sick when i first joined the forums this was a nice communitie but now this thing is gone to hell everybody is gready so i bid u guys farewell and **** u all

Greetez
Farewell then, have a warning for that stupid 10 year old bull****

Back to the topic.

Best answers
Hmm Yeah a good skin I guess.. Could u post it in 3 views ? Front, side , back, and upper , that will be four . Thanks .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man i wish omnix wouldnt have corrected himself so i couldve said *hey thats 4 views*

anywho
on topico: piccolo replacement would be nice but then ill have to replace that awezome bebi ^_^

Best answers
[STAR]Dark Prin said:
when i first joined the forums this was a nice communitie but now this thing is gone to hell everybody is gready so i bid u guys farewell and **** u all
What, a week ago everyone was nice?

Sorry to say it but you're a forum nub =D.

--------------------------

Anyways, it's looking pretty good... Tein isn't my favorite character though... sigh... I wish someone would make a good cell :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
l he joined in march... and upc whats that sig of? which movie is that?

on topico: yeah lets get side front and back ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom