Error please help

Best answers
Okay,just a few moments ago I was playing with one of my rival clan team members. I was in the middle of fighting and all of a sudden an error pops up out of nowhere what does this mean and how do I fix it? I get this error when I try to access certain maps or servers. Please help.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try one of the following:

-Reinstall Half-Life

-Open Steam, click on the "My Games" tab and right-click on Half-Life, click "Options" the click on the "Local Files" tab then click on the "Verify integrity of game cache..."

-Open Steam, click on the "My Games" tab and right-click on Half-Life, click "Options" the click on the "Local Files" tab then click on the "Defragment cache files".

Each of these have been said to work and there's a few more things you can do, such as increasing the amount of Virtual Memory you have.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
click here for more information regarding your error.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
-Move your RAM into a different slot in your computer.
This is to aggressive and unessacary in relation to fixing his problem. Did you consider the state the ram itself may be in?. If you look at ram related issues a lot, you would be more aware (I'm not going to bother to go into to much detail about it now however).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
This is to aggressive and unessacary in relation to fixing his problem. Did you consider the state the ram itself may be in?. If you look at ram related issues a lot, you would be more aware (I'm not going to bother to go into to much detail about it now however).
I removed that line from my previous reply, I apologize for that.

I didn't think SteamPowered had an answer to that error. I get that same error from time to time so I'll read through the answer. Thanks for the heads up FF|Skyrider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom