Erm some EVM Pics

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticVegeta said:
if you dont like evm just dont play it
I'm with mystic on this. While most of the posts have been legitimate, don't turn this into a flame war.

-Karrde-

Best answers
yea everybody is always complaining about everything. I think there are just jalous that cant make it better than somebody else. If you dont like somebody else his work. Just shut the fu.....ck up

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt it bother anyone that they are modding a MOD. I realize you guys want things that arent bieng added, but it just isnt right when you think about it.

I am not flameing the EVM, but personally I dont like it(so far). I will make my decision after you guys finish it. It just dont seem right in so many ways.

What is evm about anyways?

Best answers
Modding a mod.. i think esf is a good mod but the only thing they miss is more transformations i think. so isnt it great if someone add more transformations to it??

Best answers
If the people at EVM don't want people's opinions, then they shouldn't bother posting pictures of their work. I gave them my suggestions. If all they wanted was praise then they shouldn't talk to the public about their work. I don't plan on playing EVM, but it doesn't mean I can't give honest, constructive criticism.

Best answers
Yes Harlorin is right, we want to be critiziesed, ( not flamed ) no one is forced to play it, and so its everyone's own decision if he would like to play it or not.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I gave a good honest crit. And a good honest question. Now I want a good honest answer.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticVegeta, warning for swear filter evasion.

-Karrde-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said i don't like EVM, it looks good actually. But that aura is the only thing that's not so pretty as the rest, but i'll still play it.

Best answers
Well, as you certainly know, you can change everything except the code, so if you dont like the aura, just use an custom aura you like :) its quite the same as ESF original.

Best answers
Yes. Replace the replacement so your eyes don't bleed when you play the replacement of a game that doesn't really even need replacing. :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halorin said:
Yes. Replace the replacement so your eyes don't bleed when you play the replacement of a game that doesn't really even need replacing. :yes:

That is some blatant spamming going on right there. If you don't like the mod just stay out of its business, it's better for everybody that way. If you were trying to be funny, try not to be so ambiguous next time.

Best answers
could you give us the date or when are you planing to release it?

Best answers
Erm like I said, we're trying to finish it up to christmas, but thats only what we're planning.

Retired
Best answers
hi guys,

only a little news we've releas our evm pre-view on esf-world :)

nice mod , nice pics

good job

Best answers
well i like it i dl your like prewiew/movie were cell and vegeta fought then cell turned perect vegeta torn off his arm he lafed and so on and on and on... will there be a continue movie?

Best answers
Halorin said:
Will you quit spamming up this thread with your useless flaming nonsence.

Ontopic:
The preview was good "eye candy" :)
Looks like these guys went through alot of trouble to bring us this addon.
Personally, I can't wait to play it.

Best answers
From the Pic's i see im not really looking forward this is why IMHO All it is more trans
but the graphics off the trans look pretty cool but its annoying to see people all there saying is "great","pwnage","this is gonna own" but i wish you luck on EVM

-War_star

Best answers
Hey, do you guys think that you will add some more stuff to a second version of EVM. Maybe some attacks and stuff. Oh yea, and will it be able to convert to 1.2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom