Erm some EVM Pics

Best answers
Hi erm i just wanna post some screenshots which show you a few fx effects. Please ignor all models, casue that ones are not the ones which will be released.
Please tell me what you think so far :\

PS: thx to MAx2 for the kaioken screenshot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hhhhoooooooooooootttttttttt
i like christmas now ^^
nice!! its not to big and good so gj. wait for christmas
btwgerman: hey man bin schon gespannt wann ihr es endlich online macht weil mir stinkt schon das normale esf^^
btwebglish: hey man i waiting for it there u made it online because me dont´t likes the old esf ^^

Best answers
OH NO SOME MORE PICS TO MAKE ME W8 EVEN MORE, IS there a current relase date or is it released when its done, like esf good pics tho ,ell all off the evolutions mods are

Best answers
I know you know we all know that those pic's are nothing so be quik about it and release it we were waiting for too long!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is the character with all that purple lightning?

Best answers
Thats Buu, erm to say it exactly Gohan Buu to kidbuu, and if you now say there was no such stuff in the anime, then your're maybe right I dont know I jsut thought it looks cool, and in my optinion it does :D

Best answers
Holy Crap!!! That is the most awsome thing ever. Nice work, can't wait for the release!! Hey, that would be an awsome Christmas {Cx2}Orca!!!!!

Oh yea, sweet FX, damn!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
O_O Wahwah wah.....that is so great i i don't know what to say besides KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK =^)

Best answers
Hell Yea!!!

I only have 1 complaint. The auras look a little weird, i thought this also when i saw the vid but other than that, everything else looks sweet!

Best answers
ehhhh, there are other mods for additional transformations besides EEA (I have onl;y heard of EEA)?? Please can someone give me a list of all the different Mods for ESF that are offering second transformations and maybe a few links.

P.S.- This just goes to show how eager people are to get additional transformations in ESF, :p . Whatever GREAT job you have a wonderful mod coming.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure why everyone is so transformation crazy. But the pics look nice. Although you've just made all the auras outlandishly large.

Best answers
Nice. I've been waiting for EVM for the longest time. What's the site for this again? where I can see news updates??

And everyone is transform crazy because they are going to have transformations long before esf will.. and the community has been waiting for ever and since transformations arent even going to be in 1.2... people are getting anxious.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea what Does All That German Language mean when i go to www.solution-z.de and that sign comes up with all that stuff......did u guys move or under cunstruction or....WHAT

*********************EDIT*********************
How does kaokan work?......and umm the kaokan (i dunno how to spell it) picture says www.esf-word.com......its www.esf-world.de

Best answers
erm for all again, the enw site is Corona Bytes mark this site is not finished yet, cause of that the infos are jsut in german yet, I'll translate it if I'll get a minute of time hehe, for further questions please post in the Corona Bytes Board, cause there we can answer more exsactly, maybe you know the reasons.

Greetings Orca

Best answers
I don't know. I personally find it gaudy looking and ridiculous. I don't feel like trying to see through an aura model that six times bigger than the player model to swoop at someone, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom