Episode of Bardock to be Streamed Online

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toei Animation is streaming Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock online worldwide.

Kanzentai.com said:
Toei Animation's "Anime Jan" retail website is now offering a free stream of the DragonBall: Episode of Bardock anime until 28 December 2011, at which point you will have to begin paying to watch it. However, unlike other websites, this stream is not region-locked and is available worldwide, of course with no subtitles. The only requirement is that you have the latest version of Microsoft's Silverlight installed. For those of you with legal concerns, I will note that this is a completely legal free stream provided by Toei, so enjoy it to your heart's content while you can!
http://shop.animejan.jp/anime/_item/item117398_0000.htm

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No subs :(.. guess it doesn't really matter. It can't be much more then

"RAWR, you killed my team!"
"ahahahah, boom goes the planet"
"FREEZA!!!!!"
"ZOMG WUT? Gold hair!"
"YOU MONSTER!"
"haha, Now I'll kill you too, since you can't kill me or nothing would make sense anymore"

So, should be fun.

edit:

Well, it was nothing like that... but the ending leaves me wondering wtf happened exactly. It seems that

He gets sent through some kind of time warp, well before Planet Plant is Planet Vegeta, and another member of the changling race (must be related to Freeza.. cause it once again plays with the "cold" names) shows up, again well before the planet is taken over.. Bardock goes ssj, so I guess he continued to live, and then died of old age in that timeline thus making him the "legendary super saiyan". I use that term loosly, as it was Goku at first, then it was Broly, now it's Bardock... pick one and stick with it!! >.< Then 100's of years after he does die, Plant is taken over. Bardock is born, Kakarott is born, Bardock gets sent back in time (history repeating itself).

Orerall, it wasn't bad. Bardock as a ssj looks just like Goku, but we already knew that, and he is even more badass then he was in his normal state. Really hope to get some accurate fan translations up on youtube soon so I can fully understand what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on that Note His transformation is Very simmiler to goku's with the loss of friends and such

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Liked it, thanks for sharing.

Is this an alternative story, or are there going to be sequals, of how in the end, they get owned by the mature freeza anyway.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What friends. Frieza killed off the entire planet ^^
Thank you, I didn't know the spoiler thinggy.

Liked it, thanks for sharing.

Is this an alternative story, or are there going to be sequals, of how in the end, they get owned by the mature freeza anyway.
Wasn't it the saiyans that take over the planet? Before Freeza owns the saiyan race. My guess would be, Bardock dies on the planet of old age, then the saiyans that take over the planet show up, then everything repeats itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom