energy storms

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know i posted this before but every time it never really got answered and it always ended up locked and deleted because some *******s dragged it down to the spam pits.

so now i ask again, will it be in?

if not then why?

and if it will be in then how will it be implemented?

(explosions storms stay a bit longer with some attacks and can be powered into a storm by using ki blasts sec fire? what about making the secondary ki fire a lot faster but a lot more erratic and make them create small blast domes so if you move it just makes small ones but if you focus on one point you cna amke a storm?)

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
No it wont its useless.
mighty big words for someone new to this forum

anyway your anserwed never helped

well basicly were going to get a dry cut DBZ mod and maybe later add more cooler stuff

Best answers
well right now things are looking good dont think it will be in it. but will not matter how much fun it is just to test :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no i think thats called the "berserk fury" type attacks.

im talking about the ones where they launch an attack and it creates that energy dome explosion and then they fire off a ton of ki blasts into it which make the dome bigger and then finish ti with a huge attack.

i think vegeta did it a couple times in the frieza saga.

its kinda where you get that dome of energy after an explosion but it stays there because you just pumped a few hundred ki blasts into it.

unlike teh few thousand you pump out that cause a ton fo little booms on your enemy.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh wen vegeta uses that renzonkou energy dan or wateva...... that would be cool.. perhaps just dust clouds.. but it may cause heaps of lag

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dust clouds?

nah i think just improving the horrible esplosion things would be good. as of now they lagg, they are jittery with thier movement, and they suck.

improving one of those giving it a moving texture and making it stay for a while would be good.

this mod would be great in red faction, with the destroyable landscape.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will it be out by october ?

.............god im running outta time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom