Good Idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now when you charge an attack, and run out of energy, you just fall and lose all that energy, I suggest that when you do over charge your energy, you regain the energy to a certain percent of what you wasted on that attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no in the show when u charged a blast but didnt have enough energy to finish it u lose the rest because ur putting all that ki into a point out side of ur body then if u dont have enough it just goes poof

a perfect example is when goku was ssj3 during buu fight and tryed to do a ki blast and just fizzled out

Best answers
Yeah, there would be no energy to support the integrity, "however you spell it" of the blast.

Alot of blasts that doesn't have enough strength of energy gets absorbed by a other blast, and that's one of the coolest things.

Best answers
This idea sux. ESF should spent time making others chars and attacks, not "this" u propose. This is my opinion. If u don't have a lot of ki to make and attack, then DON'T do it! Simple as that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only situation I could find this feasable in would be like as a desperation move. If you miss with the attack you're screwed, but if you hit the guy you might get just enough ki back to keep flying or whatever. Still, it seems just too complicated for the mod right now, so I don't think it'd work out too well.

Best answers
Well, this isn't a DBZ butoden game. Everybody must be treated equally, Gotenks for example; starting a huge desperation attack that can blow up the whole map or instantly kills a player is just lame.

The game must be about fast reactions and skills, not about the cheapness or super powered attacks of characters.

Like my Perfect Cell super fan friend said before, the game must not follow DBZ totally or the game will be filled with super powerful characters that can kill anyone in one shot with one single weak powered blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bmajor
This idea sux. ESF should spent time making others chars and attacks, not "this" u propose. This is my opinion. If u don't have a lot of ki to make and attack, then DON'T do it! Simple as that.
You do know they arn't going to add any more chars till like 1.5, or as rumor says, so I suggested this for 1.2. :/

Ok if my first idea sucked so much, then how about they make the attack fizzle out, with partical effects. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom