Energy Dan

Best answers
OMG!!!! I just visited the site...Those pics are awsome. But I have one question....will everyone have that attack, or just vegita?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just vegeta for now

Lu

Best answers
imo thats better.
at the moment he is a bit boring till he goes SSJ.

Best answers
Yeah, it's good news: Vegetta's a bit boring to play at the moment until he goes ssj. But...don't Goku and Buu use a similar attack to the Energy Dan? (Goku when he's against Perfect Cell, Buu against ssj3 Goku.)

I know those chars don't need the energy dan that much (so please don't think I'm *****ing, because this is too cool), but I was just wondering whether they would get it eventually.

Best answers
I think most characters know how to do this attack, but yeah Vegita does need another attack.

Best answers
Trunks is his son so why not give it to trunks too
trunks hasnt got to many attacks so you can give him that attack
or a different version of his burning attack
he would shoot a ball burning attack that loads slower but is stronger like vegeta ' s big bang attack

Best answers
For Trunks, I'd like to see him get that beam he uses to destroy the Future Cell (the Cell from his own timeline). I don't remember it exactly; I think it was like a one-handed Final Flash. Trunks really needs to get a decent beam attack.

Best answers
ej..

its all fine with me that vageta and trunks stuff.. ect.. but when can we expact the next update or beta wits a ssj 2 (GOHAN) (i really hope he has some awsome extra moves.. )

BTW.. the fly speed as a sj with a powerlevel of 10.000.000 is not so fast.. ans the levelss are to damm small..

ok.. that was my opinion :p now for the next release.. WHEN IS THAT COMMING...???

i want a ssj 2.. much more fun than a ssj and moch more an stronger wapons (i hope)

for the rest is ESF the best dbz game i ever saw.. much better than BFP.. BFP SUCKS!!

Best answers
ssj 2 wont be out till the next beta and thats along ways off (heck 1.1 is probably still a few months away) so just be patient.

Best answers
even if ur on 653, 000, 000 pl (which is possible) level it doesn't matter, ur speed doesn't increase to a spectatular lighting speed.

Best answers
Originally posted by sLoP
OMG!!!! I just visited the site...Those pics are awsome. But I have one question....will everyone have that attack, or just vegita?
can i get the link plz?o_o

Best answers
the pics are on the main page, just load up esforces.com and there they are, along with an updated list of beta 1.1 changes.

Best answers
yeah I think Vegeta shoud heave it only as other characters have lots of moves already except Trunks who desperately needs more than Burning Attack and Finishing Buster

Best answers
dude, does everyone forget that trunks needs to kill like ONE person to go ssj? screw trunks! hes getting a sword! vegeta NEEDS like 2 new attacks and thats it
my 2 cents :p

Best answers
f*ck off with stupid trunx and vegeta...trunks can use an attack and vegeta has gg bb and ff so he doesn't need anything. GOKU ONLY HAS KAME WHEN TRANSFORMED!!!!That's nothing...strong but nothing. If vegeta gets that rapid fire then goku also should have it!!!Vegeta is favored by the team members i think but for balance goku needs renzoku!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did u just say f*ck trunks? ok, you're stupid, I'm sorry, since he's the WORST CHARACTER IN THE GOD DAMN GAME. He needs every sliver of crap he can get. At least goku is fast, and kamehameha is a DAMN good technique. It's a nuclear attack, simple as that, and it beats final flash cuz u can move and it costs less ki. Goku is getting kame torpedoes. Those things is cool :p

If you're gonna give it to goku, u might as well give it to everybody (not like I'm against that)

Best answers
read my post!!I said trunks was to weak and he should be stronger..but that has been said enough. What i'm saying is that goku only has one massive attack while all of the others (even gohan and trunks) have more than one special attack!!!!So goku also should have another attack like kame torpedoes...i read it in another tread and since there are now kame torpedoes i'm happy enough.

Best answers
Vegeta dosnt need any attacks, his galic gun is strong enough if anyone needs it its trunks.

or just give it to everyone.

and it does seem like vegeta is favoured, best model new attacks...

Best answers
that attack is the one vegeta uses against gohan and many others :)

imo goku doesnt need anymore attacks, he already dominates the game with the khh, so i think hes fine :)

also you can teleport with the khh, so its already v flexible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom