Energy Blast Attack

Best answers
Now my suggestion may have been suggested but i dont know what to search for. My idea is for every person to have a energy blast attack. The character would either get in final flash or kamehameha firing stance and just let loose a straight beam that is 40% stronger then generic beam, and takes 30% longer to charge then a generic beam. Can you give ur critz and the usual stuff for this suggestion

Best answers
So your basically just saying that every character should have a universal attack thats pretty much like the Generic Beam except its stronger and it takes a little longer to charge. I agree and disagree with this because for one, i think the characters all need more attacks, but i also disagree because they're doesnt seem to be a good reason behind it.

Best answers
It will be an alternate attack that will be able to be used bt everyone and would be pretty cool, arent u sik of the goku going KAMEHAMEHA, dont you want a new sort of blast attack, think about it, someone is flying towards u and u put ur hands in a certain position and u just let loose a big beam, its pretty cool, but there isnt really a good enough reason for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats such a waste

the point behind the kame is that its a strong signature attack

signature attacks are stronger than the generic attack thats the point

Best answers
well, i think its a good idea but only for the reason that trunks and frieza cannot enter any sort of power struggle without using a ball attack, and trunks is useless in a multiple power struggle. but if you just gave trunks a beam attack about as strong as masenko, like buster cannon, a move that he does have in the show, that would be cool. not expecting it, but could work. if u think it unbalances the game please state why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks isnt a beam character

see that thing on his back..

its a sword... swords are a melee tool ergo he is a melee character

his sword is his strongest method of attacking and his beam attacks support his melee by blinding his opponant so he can swoop in and catch them off guard

Best answers
Still, at least everyone will have an alternate beam attack like in the show, if you wanted to make it more like the show you would have realised around everyone can just put there hands together and let loose a strong blast without going KaMeHaMeHa, it would make it more like dbz and probably more fun, but considering the suggestion is coming from me the chances of it getting in r 0.2453%.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Generetic beam isn't made for killing an enemy with one blast ... nor for struggling

fire 2 gene beam instead of one bigger one ...
there's no need to cut all other attacks in this game

Frieza and Trunks never really beam struggled in DBZ ... so there's no need to do this in ESF

Best answers
But as i've heard before, Nrtep, you cant really base ESF off of the show entirely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
But as i've heard before, Nrtep, you cant really base ESF off of the show entirely
yes ... but we're still doing a DBZ mod ...

Kaigeta said:
Since Nretep said no can someone close the thread
if I post once in a thread it doesn't mean that the discussion is over ... I just post in MY attitude ... it doesn't even mean that it won't be in ESF

Best answers
Dude...everyone does have a universal attack...that IS awesome in multiple power struggling...it's called the generic beam.

Let me tell you, if you have enough distance to overcome the first punch of a Kame Attack, the generic beam will win EVERY time, provided the power level difference isn't HUGE. You can still beat people with higher powerlevels though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom