Energy Barrier

Best answers
What I'm thinking is sort of a thing like if you're being totally surrounded you can use this so it pushes the guys around you a small distance..enough so you can at least run away, lol. I'm not talking about a full barrier like Gohan's shield move, just a short energy..thing that just knocks the people back a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldnt that be spammed? If your meleeing someone and they block, then use the shield to push you back, then run away, recharge, and do it over, and over and over again..... Me no like :S... but thats me.... others have their own opinion :D

Best answers
Well..ofcourse there would be a limit or else that WOULD be way too cheap..maybe once per life or something.

Best answers
Once per life eh.. That would be a little weird hmm... Maybe it should be like Solar Flare, it takes up like 85% of your ki so you cant keep using it, if it takes up alot of ki the attacker will have enough time to react before you charge and do it again.

Best answers
If you eant to run from the enemy use solar flare

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
how about a barrier that is possible TO BREAK! and cant be used then until you die!

Best answers
do it like a solar flare.. takes up so much ki you cant do it again until you recharge....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. like son|gohan said.. takes allot of KI, Strong, and should be breakable

Best answers
How about something like this that can only be used while you're locked in a power struggle?
A la Cell during the last PS with Gohan.
That seems to solve all the problems of spam, since you can't use it too much or you'll run out of ki for the struggle. Additionally, it'd be nice to not be TOTALLY helpless during a powerstruggle.
I know that 1.1 will prevent melee during powerstruggles, but perhaps the ki barrier should be able to blow away generic and ki ball attacks too.

Best answers
I'd like it if the shield was like this :
Someone flys into to gets blasted away like a electric field and hurts then, shoot a beam at it, and that beam bounces back at you.
Yea, I know it's fake, but I still think its cool lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gee, let's just tell the team to code in a thousand impossible and ultimately useless techniques so that we'll never see beta 1.2's release. The only thing I even remotely agree with in this thread is the concept of a small (and perhaps charged) explosion of energy that would take an extreme amount of ki and would knock back opponents like a melee attack, though without the initial damage. If you were going to add a technique like that you could either make it weak and give it to everyone, or give it to characters who could use a new technique. I could see this going to Cell and perhaps Trunks, maybe Frieza, though his energy isn't so... external. Just as long as it couldn't be spammed.

Best answers
The Goku in Bid for Power has such an attack. I can't remember what it's called though. It's like a invisible ki-beam that uses alot of ki and pushes the enemy (and attacks) away. It's useful in Bid for Power, but I doubt it'll be useful in ESF ...

Best answers
just make a nice attack that, if you are surrounded, you use, and every guy (guys with higher pl are less effect) flies away againt the wall like hit by a melee blow
but only usables when 2 or 3 people are beating on you

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nice. would be nice if you load a ki at push someone back. but there should be a counter attack so noone can abuse it

Best answers
you can block it, but the attack will be really fast so you need to react fast too, and it would kost alot of ki

Best answers
i think it should be a ki shield but covering the front face of your body, so if some came at you fom the front they would have a shot at you from the back.

Best answers
no it wouldnt cuz it would throw them back and cost the user ki and it would struggle it would just deflect blast (unless really powerful)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom