Energy Absorption

Best answers
i was thinking that everyone cahcarcter has a unique move, liek Spirit bomb or SBC, or death ball ext, and i was thinking that in teh series and movies that goku and otehrs charged up energy and then suddenly just absorbed it all and became uber fast, stronge ect but only for a matter of moments, not long times so maybe this could be and idea say when your chacrging the attack you could hist somthing or click somthign or somthign that would cause you to super charge yourself at teh expense of the attack adn enegy. FOr example: Goku has SB fully charged but out of his eye he sees piccaloe chacrging at him, now throwing it would meen death for him, so he suddenyl absorbs the SB, get s a QUICK boost of energy, adn goes at piccaloe and does more damage. the effects would last lets say one full swoop or a few (and you woudltn drain ki as you swooped liek normal) and only ONE melee encounter, but you deal double damage maybe? justa thought

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that is the super spiritbomb if i'm not mistaken , the team said thou that they are not gonna bother with implementing movie/gt stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom