embarassing doctor visits?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so eh, lets say hypothetically a spider bit me last night, lets say he hypothetically bit me about 2 inches from my man purse, and again, "hypothetically" lets just say it swelled up to the size of a golf ball by the next day and has been bleeding all day..

...>_>

would you say I'm going to have an embarrassing doctor visit in my future? Im serious here, Im more worried about the grown man having to move my junk out of the way to poke and prod the hole in my leg, then well the hole in my leg to begin with.

BUT it is a spider bite after all and well, it IS just a few inches away from the Nuttzies, and Ive seen the pictures of spider bites on the internet and it scares me to think what should happen if it gets worse, it scares the **** out of me actually.

makes it worse that Im severely allergic to insect bites, Ive been dizzy and vomiting all day, changing bandages on the site as well and still bleeding through, chances are I will be doing the same thing tomorrow as well

happy day =/

I know Im not the only person who has dealt with embarrassing doctor visits, however. So lets hear em, Maybe mine isnt so bad? ease my suffering by sharing yours :smile:

have to say this though, **** spiders

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ****ed up. Actually, that's really ****ed up. >_>

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a female doctor like I have and make sure she is some what decently hot!!!
No way would I ever let a man play with my man junk and I don't care if he's a doctor or not!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See a doctor asap man. Is your own self respect worth bad health. Even worse, a chunk of what has defined who you've been you're entire life? You somehow lose that and trust me, you'll have even more embarrassing situations to look for that aren't doctor visits.

Anywho, most embarrassing moment for me was when I had to get a physical back in HS and during the whole "turn your head and cough" routine, my doctor got a little salute from me. In my defense her hands were really warm and she was also pretty cute.

Best answers
You have 2 choices:

1) Get one doctor to look at it now and get it fixed, or:
2) Wait untill it's infected and the size of a basketball, then go to the hospital and have a team of multiple doctors and trainees looking at it.

Oh, and maybe a third as Phobius said, get a hot female doctor and tell her you feel the bite in your little john as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to a doctor, tell him the story only and then he first has to think about the effect of it and what will happend to you in future. Depeding on wich spider probably (if poisened or not) , but if it yet only its maybe fora week or 2 like that. Still go to the doctor, he may give you something against it or will tell you what to do in future. He probably doesnt need to see it.

good luck! i hate spiders too

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, atleast you didn't have to go to a docter because your foreskin didn't survive sexual intercourse!

obviously I got a female dokter..
it's never been smaller in it's life :(

but in the end, it really wasn't so bad >:]
it was at ease actually, in a weird way!

Just call and get it over with!
it's really alot more easier then it plays off in your mind, because you don't reaslise their looking at the things all day long :)
So an awkward feel isn't created :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i work at the hospital and seen men's and women's privates many times. they wont care and will just do what they... gotta do :x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh...who the **** cares who see's your penis?

i'd gladly photograph and post my wang on these forums if it meant losing the one thing i hold precious (and its 2 companions).

go to the doctor, let the guy feel you up, and go home healthy. thats what they are there for. they aren't there to catch a glimpse of your package.

Best answers
There's worse things

My buddy's dad is an ER doctor and boy does he have stories

A guy with a light bulb stuck in his ass

A girl with an inflated balloon stuck in her cha cha

A girl with a vibrator stuck in her ass

Like 50 more stuck in ass/cha cha stories

It could be worse, get it taken care of before your nuts shrivel up and fall off

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Intresting stories... still, it is weird that vibrator can stuck like that o_0
actually its been known to happen, and why they prefer "toys" with wide bases for that kind of "game".

don't ask me why i know that.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, doctor's aren't people in that context for me ;P They're physiological examination machines, ergo I'm not embarassed by anything they do. I've had prostate exams, been worked over for syphilis, which really made no sense in terms of how I could have gotten it, but the symptoms were consistent (I didn't have it), etc. Just go before your man meat falls off ;P Infections aren't anything to **** around with, especially when it gets huge. Remember, I work in a hospital and I've seen some really ****ed up ****.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well woke up this morning and the swelling has gone down considerably, now its just a big red/purple/yellow oozing bruise looking thing, bleeding has stopped but its still a pretty nasty hole there.

Im relieved in that it may not have been as serious as I thought, seeing something like that so close to my wang scared the hell out of me at first but I think I may have overreacted, i am still planning on seeing the doctor though if it stays as it is, given the drastic change in its condition though im gonna wait it out, at least for today.

anywhoo thanks for the advice guys, but Ive been seeing the same doctor all my life, unfortunately I dont have the luxury of just "picking" a female doctor, I know the doctor who is going to be playing with my balls by name, and he knows me, and i cannot think of a more awkward situation than that >_>.

Hey, atleast you didn't have to go to a docter because your foreskin didn't survive sexual intercourse!
****ing ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom