Electricity Overwhelming Special Effects

Best answers
Ok there is 3 suggestion about special effect here I made up. It will be really cool if they add this into the next version because it looks nice.

1st) When you trans, usually there is the yellow turbo aura around you, and when you open your legs wide crunching fist shouting in pain. During this period of time, when you are shouting in pain it would be cool if they have some "ELECTRICITY" "ELECTRICAL ENERGY" + ELECTRICAL SOUND around them. Something like in the dbz show where Gotenks ssj2 go ssj3 for the first time, the electricity around him.

2nd) After trans, means you stop shouting, model changed, hair changed, there will still be some special effect of the electricity around you for about 20 seconds even without turbo or power up ki.... The electricity means the power that you used to trans is overwhelming and even after trans, there will still be the power around you :)

3rd) In esf 1.3 I know there will be like 2nd transformation for every char. For 2nd transformation and higher, when you charge ki at the same time there will be the special electricity effect with the sound...

Sounds cool? I hope you understand what I mean. The electricity.

Best answers
your idea gives nothing in for gameplay, just sheer special effects to kill most of the comps people use.
this idea could mean something if it was an option in configuration, but if it was automaticly for everyone, it will mean 3/5 of the servers and people down, and terrible fps even for the storngest comps...

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Actually, EVM does that, and it doesn't lag my computer. Quite nice actually.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it wont lag any but for people with bad computers their frames would drop 10 or more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom