Electric Razor

Best answers
what does after shave do and is there any cream or lotion that can permant remove mastache or what ever, i dont want a mastache or any face hair lol
There isnt anything that can permanently remove facial hair. Expect laser treatment or death. The first one costs a lot, while the latter only costs the price of rope and your life... X_X

Best answers
Ehm, hair kepes growing after you die afaik.. So I guess facial hair as well..

Anyway, you could try waxing your facial hair... >_>

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my friend had one of those and he didn't like it...but I think he said it broke too...I'm not really sure.
We also have a Braun and it also broke, not sure which type but it has that 15 minute cleaning program, but hearing that one also broke I don't think Braun is a good deal.

I also have this very old philishave :p but after I tried Wilkinson Sword Quatro I am never gonna go back to electric.

Best answers
Mach 3 Power FTW, 3 blades means fewer strokes which leads to lesser irritation

But seriously Kidboy, if you ever get a decent amount of facial hair you're going to have to go with a real razor, electrics don't get close enuf, so by noon you already have stubble, not cool, electric razors can shave my balls...actually they can't even do that, Mach 3 wins again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's less irritation. Besides, three blades? Don't make me laugh. Real razors have four blades, and they vibrate and make espressos, and crazy **** like that.

Of course it's all just a scam to get you to buy a new razor and more expensive razor blades/coffee filters.

Best answers
If you think you can run a sharp edge against your skin without irritating it, you must be colossus, you know that the skin on your face is the most sensitive on your whole body, yes even more sensitive than the skin on your other head, seriously, there's just more nerve endings down there skins thicker and I'm getting off track

3 blades win, and yes mine does vibrate...hee hee

And of course it's a scam, thats what capitalism is based off of, scams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, women like a man with a beard... but supposedly *** men do too... I tell you, you just can't win.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mach 3 Power FTW, 3 blades means fewer strokes which leads to lesser irritation

But seriously Kidboy, if you ever get a decent amount of facial hair you're going to have to go with a real razor, electrics don't get close enuf, so by noon you already have stubble, not cool, electric razors can shave my balls...actually they can't even do that, Mach 3 wins again
Wait what? so less blades is fewer strokes which is lesser irritation?

Kidboy, behold your new razor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.. I don't know if you know how those things work, but if you try shaving yourself with that kind of razor, you're gonna end up in a hospital. Those things are like scalpels.

Myself, I use a normal razor. Gilette something. I don't have the roughest facial hair ever anyway, and I only need to shave twice or three times a week. Electric razors though.. no thank you. Real men use blades.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta learn how to be swift and calm with a regular razor... wax-on... wax-off.

Best answers
I usually shave with the grain first and against the grain second, it helps with irritation and makes for a super close shave, but that only matters if you have a good amount of growth to shave, or if you have thick coarse facial hair, like me.

Vibrating FTW too, especially when shaving areas other than teh face, nice and smooth yet no yanking from the blades

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom