Eearth's Special Forces 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just a quick qeustion.... if any1 knows..... will there be model paks with ESF 1.2 and will we be able to go SSJ2(which should include model......) :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be no new transformations in 1.2, only the new melee.

More transformations will be added in the version after, 1.3. Or whatever they decide to call it.

Best answers
thats pretty lame tho cuz one transformation and you can take out entire maps just about at certain lvls

Best answers
i know that piccolo is getting a new model for his first for it has the cape 2nd doesnt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait a second.. so whats taking so long to add a better melee.. theyve been working since march havent they?

just askin.... but i heard there was new models/model skins also

Best answers
Its probably taking so long because the ESF team probably have lives too hehe and they dont just sit all day and work on it.

Best answers
i bet the team is lazy..... lol since they made us wait S00000000000000000 much..... they should do something really good for us too enjoy for once........... lazyyyy... and i thought adult gohan wasnt gonna be a new class but a new model instead of gohan...... hmm thanx lol didnt hear about that anywhere or read about it...

Best answers
should be around this chrismass. and there adult gohan will be great. i heard so much about it from the esf teamn or some one. but i do know that the sounds and meele and most of all the beams and the crushing damage,. thats where in a blocking ps you it wall lol and you get crushed instead of blowing up. aadult gohan will own

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meeeennn i cant wait...
its just 2 boring to fly and punch fly and punch...
all the time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god, so much stupidity.

There will be no caped piccolo, They just added a new piccolo 2 folder in the c:/sierria/half-life/esf/model folder, so people can add 2 piccolo models. But the team is not actually making a caped version.

And I was told adult gohan will not be added into 1.2, could be wrong.

Only new ESF model will be the Kid/teen gohan by ss_vegeta/metro

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur wrong!
adult gohan is going to be in this beta version...!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no..

It was in the outline, but it was under "Optional"

meaning, it may NOT be in..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just wait for 1.2 to come out and see, no new transformations iwll be in, basically a rev-amped melee as far as I know, just sit tight, the team is working their asses off along with continuiing their own lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom