EEA Kicks EVM's A$$!...As We Know..........

Best answers
Well, EVM recently came out and it had really bad reviews.Now everyone is seeming to depend on EEA.EEA.......Don't let us down...

Best answers
teh i can sense a flame war starting soon....hehe......
EVM looks like awsome transes effects but eea would have beta models and u can creat ur own serva so ...... i dunno

Best answers
EVM only got bad rating because it ment only the stuff so you can play on there server -_- and plus window users wont beable to play cause its only for linux thats why everyone is hoping on EEA, EVM is probaly good but since they have not realeased public version(Able to host own) that why noones likes it!

Best answers
lol EVM is just gonna stay on that server probobly....and that is where it needs to be....but untill then IM USING THE SOUNDS FROM EVM FOR MY TRANSES OHHHYAA SWEEET STUFF MAN

Best answers
Checkplease said:
lol EVM is just gonna stay on that server probobly....and that is where it needs to be....but untill then IM USING THE SOUNDS FROM EVM FOR MY TRANSES OHHHYAA SWEEET STUFF MAN
you need permission if your gonna realease any models/sound packs using that you know

Best answers
as if u would want to i heard maybe 2 sounds i would use in esf the rest suck there all over run by BG music ....:{

Best answers
Right, and EEA is so cool, u just get more pl, im not saying its bad but they could of made it with a bit of eye candy.

Best answers
EEA will own....I think the people who like flashy things will be more impressed with EEA..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom