Edit Speed of Characters?

Best answers
Shouldnt Piccolo and Frieza be faster? And saiyans be slower? Because..

Saiyans have power. And speed. And fast transformations (for Trunks and Gohan)

Others are pretty slow. They have a 1.5 PL multiplier. And the fastest transformation is 1 mil away..

So.. what Im saying is.. shouldnt saiyans be slower than the other characters? Its like.. one or the other (Speed or Power). The game isnt really that balanced, saiyans are the best.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the speeds of the characters is set at a good rate as it is. its not that much of a difference between the speeds of the characters in their untransformed state.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo and Frieza couldn't compete with any SJ ... there were slower (even when Piccolo fused with Nail and Frieza transformed stage3) ... they only where strong when they transformed ...
Buu and Cell are really fast (like in the show)
Krillin ....... *no comment*

so it's balanced and "realistic" for me

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need to do quite a bit of balancing, but yaknow... we just kinda put it off and do other stuff -_-

Best answers
So.. are you going to fix it? If Frieza and Piccolo are going to stay slow, you might as well do something for their power. Heres some things you could do:

1. Raise their PL multiplier.

2. Give them a faster melee reaction time (if that is possible)

3. Make their melee stronger (when you hit them); but you get slowed down (or stunned, sorta) for 1 second or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play saiyans so I don't agree that would give me disadvantige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom