Edit Powerlevel?

Best answers
Is there a way I can make all the characters have a super high powerlevel on my server? It would be cool to have and not waste time when i want to play other characters...Thanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer your question, no. You have to earn PL, or wish for it with the Dragonballs.

Best answers
well yes you can theres two ways memory hack or the ki powerlevel plugin for amx mod x if you whant you can aim me for what ever one you whant

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wiat a minute..... did you just admit that you had a dissassembler? Or do you have a decompiler?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think its the same thing EVM uses. The AMX plugin, thats how EVM has their own attaks / characters / gfx. Makes sense.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even thou u could have a fun ps , it would be pwnage from one persons beam being set off , a beam spammers day out!!

Best answers
I look down and see something interesting. There might be a way to get what you're looking for.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there is a way to do it, it'll never be advertised or provided on these forums.

Best answers
Well look at my sig and download it before the forum admins' delete it once again.. It's not again the rules to advertise your stuff as a sig , but they deleted it anyway. *Yawn*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Ryu said:
Well look at my sig and download it before the forum admins' delete it once again.. It's not again the rules to advertise your stuff as a sig , but they deleted it anyway. *Yawn*
It is against the rules to link to anything which hinders 'normal' gameplay for our regular and normal gamers. The admins removed your signature content for a reason. If you re-enter those links there again, we will take severe action against your account which may and most possibly will affect your statuary status on these forums. Repetition of such acts will ensure that you never see the light of these forums in the future as well. Please refrain from linking the community to such URL's in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom