------------------------------------------------
::Eclipse has signed out::

later guys
------------------------------
Did Eclipse quit?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
In response to Almighty Gir's thread, I figured I would post this thing i wrote like 2 mnths ago for my Freshman Compisition class...it might help, it probably won't, and still no one will know who i am soooooooo without further ado, here is my lightwave 3d low poly HEAD modeling tutorial.

http://www.gphost.uk8.net/user/Ecli...es/tutorial.htm

On a side note this model was going to be fore ESF but I only got about 65% done with it before I quit the team
Seems clear to me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Eclipse retired recently. Best of luck in whatever you do, Eclipse..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats disappointing.. he made awesome models =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. Good luck where ever you go Eclipse =( /me praises super model maker

Best answers
Not another one! I wish everything works out for eclipse. I just hope the Esf team doesnt disband.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody's leaving...Me just left and now Eclipse. I wish you guys the best for the future.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I posted that like over a week ago, since there has been another dev journal post in these forums whre no body even saw this....you guys should check around the site more often I guess :p. Anyway, thanks I guess.....most people don't even know I was on the team, what I did, or who I was, so it's like not like I really expect anyone to care ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u did krillin, vegeta, time machine, guldo, at the top of my head

Force Pit Member
Best answers
while you know that, about 70% of the people here think GG did those. Don't believe me go back and look at some of the threads about the models, you will see people saying stuff liek, good work GG, nice model GG and kama, when it was really me and Raven's work =\. But i'm not here to complain, Just to be part of the community now like the rest of the group.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
=/ well clipse was nice workin with you. <_< im sorry people thought you was me.. but what can ya expect, i do post my work more often than you do and most esf people are more familiar with me than you <_<.., but ya, i hope your new game project gains ground, best of luck on your future endevours =O and i will talk to you on msn from time to time to check up on ya =p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats it, esf is doomed....

Good luck on whatever you do next man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eclipse said:
it is kinda told,a nd the cape was jsut ripped from my tien, it wasn't edited or adjusted for evil buu, it had about 2 hours more work on him till it was done
that and i have goku, ssj3 goku, gohan, ssj gohan, and burter all wips that will never be finished
=( nuff said....

Best answers
Eclipse said:
while you know that, about 70% of the people here think GG did those. Don't believe me go back and look at some of the threads about the models, you will see people saying stuff liek, good work GG, nice model GG and kama, when it was really me and Raven's work =\. But i'm not here to complain, Just to be part of the community now like the rest of the group.
Is that the reason you quit? Because people don't know?
Well scream it out already then. Post your wips on the forum like for example RavenBlade did with his krillin model (lol joke, we all know you made it.)

But I mean if that's the case you got to publicise yourself a bit.
Because you really deserve the credit and praise some others are getting.

But if that's not the case, I'm terribly sorry.
In fact I'm sure you got a better reason than that.

I

Force Pit Member
Best answers
if you think i really care that much about the community recognition....then wow you must not think too highly of me =\. Sorry to hear that

Best answers
Eclipse said:
if you think i really care that much about the community recognition....then wow you must not think too highly of me =\. Sorry to hear that
Hmmm well ok, then why did you quit? Not judging you or anything, just curious.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He quit because he thinks that the people think his work it thought to be GG's. So basically if he were to post his krillin, people would think GG made it.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe. Im gonna work with Ecclipse on a commercial game! :D No more modding for ecclipse, its straight up commercial stuff from now on! I think? Ill still be modding though.. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom