ebaum's world gon' get it

G
Lol, best of the best:
http://ericbaumenmine.ytmnd.com

XD

I'm glad I'm not seeing any Eric supporters here, the hypocritical idiots on his forums are, well, hypocritical idiots.
I cant see how theres any discussion about this. The simple fact is that for a long time now eBaums has been stealing content, NOT MADE OR FOUND OR INVOLVED IN THE SLIGHTEST WITH ERIC, from any site he can find, now he's started stealing stuff from YTMND, and now the 78,000 users "army" along with some pepole from Fark, Somethingawful and all sorts, are getting their vengence. Sure, they snook into Eric's personal property, vandalised his house, took pictures of him, have made thousands of death threats, crashed his forums, used DDoS to mess up his site, hacked into his site thousands at a time, but is this "crossing the line"? No. Eric deserves every second of embarresment, pain, or what ever the "78,000 user army" has for him next. I dont think its over until eBaums World is down, for good. Eric cant be forgiven for a second, he even broke copywright laws in stealing some of that content (ahem, Weebl And Bob) Not to mention he makes over $6,000 from his site in one day.

I just felt like ranting, even though it looks like no-one here supports Bauman ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long is his site up since he gets loads of money each day out of his site.
And i quess since the War between the users and him his site even got more famous and is getting him more money :/

G
his site is up 24/7, accounting for the occaisonal hack by a YTMND user of course. I doubt his site get more traffic now, it may be popular but only because more pepole know what a ass hole Eric is

Best answers
Why does he make money anyway? Its just a site full of crap.... how is he making money off of this>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
Why does he make money anyway? Its just a site full of crap.... how is he making money off of this>?
Easy. He has ads on his site. Because he gets lots of traffic, he gets lots of money.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always loved it when they would have the photoshopped images on ebaum's world that were featured on fark.com the previous month... I'd be pissed if I took part in any of farks photoshop contests and found my work on ebaums.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
$6,000/day in advertising.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not quite as much as the million dollar website though =] (the guy who thought of that is a genius)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
not quite as much as the million dollar website though =] (the guy who thought of that is a genius)
Well if you think about it, you only have to pay for your pixels once. E-Baum's world makes 2 million plus / year. And if my math is correct, Eric Bauman is making more than the million dollar website guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats true, but it doesnt say how long each pixel has to be held for. if the guy is selling them for $1 for 1 week. then thats $1,000,000 per week.

basically, its easy for this guy to out millionise (xD love making new words) eric (who is an internet chav)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, on the subject of YTMND, I just clicked the ebaums world forum and saw this at the bottom:

Haha

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
thats true, but it doesnt say how long each pixel has to be held for. if the guy is selling them for $1 for 1 week. then thats $1,000,000 per week.

basically, its easy for this guy to out millionise (xD love making new words) eric (who is an internet chav)
The pixels you buy will be displayed on the homepage permanently. The homepage will not change. Using some of the money I make from the site, I guarantee to keep it online for at least 5 years, but hopefully much longer. I want it to become a kind of internet time capsule. So, in the long run, I believe the pixels will offer good value. You will have a piece of internet history!
E-Baums makes more money. I guarantee it. The "Million Dollar Homepage" made just that, a million dollars. Eric was even able to start his own real estate company. Arguably, his site is so popular because it showcases a lot of the "gems of the internet". Unfortunately, majority of it is stolen. Or, uploaded by people who aren't the original author. Not only that, Eric is notorious for decling / banning authors who wish to have their work removed.

G
You're very bad at spelling "all" ;) It dosen't have any M's or J's, and it has 2 L's.

But yea, eBaums has to be richer

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wanted to say, though YTMND pretty much took all the credit, it was much more than just them.

YTMND
Newgrounds
SomethingAweful
LUELinks (Myself included)
Newgrounds
Gamespot
Gamespy
IGN
4chan
and Entensity

...all invaded ebaumsworld.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
Just wanted to say, though YTMND pretty much took all the credit, it was much more than just them.

YTMND
Newgrounds
SomethingAweful
LUELinks (Myself included)
Newgrounds
Gamespot
Gamespy
IGN
4chan
and Entensity

...all invaded ebaumsworld.
You posted newgrounds twice, ya know >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They made twice the effort! Heh, I thought this whole thing was just too funny.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
You posted newgrounds twice, ya know >.>
It was a really nice effort, and they deserved it...?

****, I ****ed the **** up.

G
There was a awesome "America **** YEA!" song dub replacing America with YTMND and terrorists with eBaums World, but it seems to of been taken down :( Max is taking down the best eBaums War YTMND's

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SomethingAwful isn't stopping. They alone can crush any community on the internet right now. Even some huge forum.

WARNING: LANGUAGE
http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom