ebaum's world gon' get it

Best answers
most people dont check the other posts above them, and instead they just post without looking. Or they were in a hurry... or something... yeah.

I never went to ebaum'sworld.com that much in the first place, but its good to see that Mr. Bauman has finally gotten caught and hopefully his site will suffer in the amount of visits to his website.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So they took down their forums again... big deal... it's too bad the main site is what makes the big money.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
http://ebaumsworldsucks.com/

Funny little flash animation. Catchy song! :x
You're right, that is very catchy. :p Awesome.

Wasn't aware of this whole thing before now. Not that I ever actually went to his website. Woo! Go YTMND! I know I'd certainly be pissed if somebody took my work and didn't give me credit.....not that I've ever made anything worth stealing. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You can wreak as much damage as you'd like online and get away with it (I, uh, speak from experience), but if you think that you can get away with stuff like that in real life, you must be really low on brain cells.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ebaums world has a corporate office? o_O what the hell?!

botnetting the ebaum network sounds like a fun idea >;]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
ebaums world has a corporate office? o_O what the hell?!

botnetting the ebaum network sounds like a fun idea >;]
If they have competent network operators, any DoS traffic will be automatically nullrouted anyways, so that might not even be an effective option

And a "corporate office" could be the dude's house for all we know, doesn't necessarily mean a skyscaper or anything

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... my... God...
http://ebaumsworld.com/lohanfacial.html

This image has been removed due to the original creators request.

If anyone can do it, it's that wacky, insane, dysfunctional family that is the YTMND community.

On a side note, I have important legal letters to send. Let me go assign my "LOL" macro for easy access.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
Oh... my... God...
http://ebaumsworld.com/lohanfacial.html

This image has been removed due to the original creators request.

If anyone can do it, it's that wacky, insane, dysfunctional family that is the YTMND community.

On a side note, I have important legal letters to send. Let me go assign my "LOL" macro for easy access.
I think that's the one and only time they actually removed material on request. Doesn't change the fact that they watermarked it though. I hope YTMND continue to give them hell. Newgrounds too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think an ebaumsworldsucks.com song is in order....a part 2.....involving this situation. This time, instead of Something Awful kicking EB in the ass, it'll be max.

Someone wanna help me write some lyrics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of this incident, a new level of "Geek" has been reached. I mean something on the internet going as far as to vandilsm on a buidling in the real world..

Hopefully the problems that eBaums's recieved were justified. That would suck if they weren't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
That was quite possibly the best YTMND ever created.
you should see the one Max wrote back. its even better.

Edit - ooooooooooooooooooooooh ****.......... ytmnd is now down!

www.ytmnd.com = PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND!!!

There's gonna be hell to pay....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom