Take it to PM Zilea. You're off topic.

Best answers
eh sorry, lemme goback on topic, the best way to kill someone is beams

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
You could learn the cheap pre-counter. That makes anyone who dives at you pretty much dead after six or seven tries, and you barely have to move. lol

That works for most people.... try doing it against an ape or some of the better Z's.... or some of the beta testers... you'll find out how effective that is. You can easily avoid the insta-counter, you just have to know how to do it.

The fun is already taken out of this game by spammers, crashers, and people who do nothing but critisize. I miss the fun times of esf... and all you people are doing is telling a newbie "DO LASER", "DO DISK", "DO PRE-COUNTER"... i mean wtf?!? Do you want esf to turn into a completely crap oriented community? Teach them the better things of esf, for which it is so famous.
;( Hmph ;(

*off topic: yes that's an esf sig zilea.... pm me if u want any of the models. And whopee, we got a new toughie mod in the house :\, try to be a bit nicer, please... just a request.*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Toughy?" All I asked him to do was PM you. I mean how hard is that? You'd have to PM each other anyway to find out where to get the models or how to get a sig like that one. I've seen these things run a thousand miles off topic because of a post just like that one. You are confusing a "tough" mod for a mod that is actually around and watching people drift off.

Trust me, I am far from the strictest mod around here. I am quite leniant, but that doesn't mean I can't let people know they are drifting away from the topic at hand.

I'm posting this just to let everybody know that I'm not just here to give out a bunch of warnings. All I'm trying to do is keep things moving in a straight line, just like all of the other mods. If I tell you to get back on topic don't freak out... I'm not going to warn you because you like someone's signature so much that you freak out and slug out a 7 word post about it. I'm just letting you know what you *should* have done.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok my apologies, I stand corrected... it just seemed that way seeing all your closings, etc.

Stick to topic :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, my closings... well yes, I have closed many threads since I started, but if you read a few of them you'll probably see why. Questions that were answered or threads that turned to garbage...

Anyway I'm not sure that this thread has any life-force left. The person who started it asked a question that is really just impossible to answer.

The easiest way to kill someone is to get good at all aspects of ESF and pick the one that works the best for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the easyest way to beat someone is to go into console and type

kick name

and pow insta win!

Best answers
Staying alive longer than them :p
I like beams because they are just more fun, especially when you get into powerstruggles. So cool :p
welee is good too, I like knockin em down *if I don't get my arse kicked first* and then kiblob and gen beam or something
whoo, hurrah for rushed typing. *tired.. need sleep*

and don't mess with sonic, he's just l33t :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well my way of beating someone is to "dance" with them it will give u more time to learn your opponent's fighting style and hey they just might slip up...

wow sonic u have more posts than i do and ive been here a while longer and by posting in **nubs** threads and saying hey go out and press the search button and find topics related to this is very difficult to first timers we all should know im sure he didnt hang around the forums for ahwile then joined....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just have fun.. dont worry about killing people
shoot kames or sbs, etc

play NS;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
wow sonic u have more posts than i do and ive been here a while longer and by posting in **nubs** threads and saying hey go out and press the search button and find topics related to this is very difficult to first timers we all should know im sure he didnt hang around the forums for ahwile then joined....
lol, i have less posts than SOOO many n00bs, and yet i have been here for about half a year now. ANyway, i agree with whoever said to be the games host. My ping is usually around 500 to 1000, which makes the game very hard, and yet when i host it is easy. Although the people that join normally have pings of around 500 to 1000 ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
Why is my post count so interesting to everyone all of a sudden? It's just a number! If you want one, make a lot of constructive posts every day like I do! And don't even start on my 50 posts each the last two days. Enough about my post count...

Like I said, this thread isn't going to live much longer. Everyone has given every example they could think of from how they interpreted the question.

Best answers
Practice, and when you do take on the best person in the server, while you will get owned you will learn quick

Also vary your moves, dont spam one weapon, surprise them, confuse them. but above allm the most impotant thing is to HAVE FUN, thats all i gotta say.

Best answers
find a person's weak spot. If they can't melee, force them to learn. If they can melee you back and forth, beam them. Learn little variation too, like teleporting around someone to melee behind, or be far far away when beaming.

Best answers
first play around wit ur opponent for a while and find their strategy, if you see a pattern in how they attack you, make a system to counter it and u pretty much got them. but then again easier said then done.

Best answers
alright i am a newbie at this game yes.... but i also learn games fast i dont want to learn newbie ways i want to learn the pro's way of killing people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom