easy way to beat anyone

Best answers
Post here on how you beat people because lets face it i am a newbie and i also need to know who i should start off with

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can tell me an easy way to make $1,000,000 first

Best answers
There is no real way to beat someone easy, People are good at melee and people are good at beaming.

I'm more of a beamer, i can control beams pretty well i know when to right click and i always hit my targets. I need to practice more with Melee, but Melee i think is more effective when there is less people on the server, with more people its a beam fest :)

GMan easy way to make money, sell you body part, or become a hitman and kill people for money :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one way to beat someone.... As far as melee is concerned, you have to know your opponent and his way of fighting first. Then, you should be able to read his moves and either prevent them or counter them. If you can do that, you've more or less won the battle.

Advise: Practice/play a lot... what I mentioned above will come to you naturally.... but most importantly, don't let this become a chore... do it for fun. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
If you can tell me an easy way to make $1,000,000 first
or you can stop going around and spamming the forums, that is twice I caught you, be careful...

Best answers
Originally posted by vunks
Post here on how you beat people because lets face it i am a newbie and i also need to know who i should start off with
get goku and do spirit bombs , thats a way to beat ppl easy or u could just get good at melee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vunks, when you get the game, you find out yourself. This is really just pointless spam. Use the search button to find additional threads on the same topic.

Best answers
Thanks for the help i heard that melee isnt that hard to learn its just people dont like it because there are some out there that are gods at it

Best answers
oh and Sonic Boyster i am a newbie so be quite not everyone joins a game and is a master of it right away.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, but no one has ever become a master by asking a lot of questions. You will find that playing the game is a very different experience.

Oh and do try not to double post. Use the edit button on your old post to add content.

Best answers
an easy way do kill someone?

Go cheap...

use disk,lazers or heavyly powered beams...

mainly use lazers and disk and teleport away when they try to hit you.

Best answers
just play the game lots and you ill get good. A good starting character is goku because he has good moves. Just tell ppl that ur a newb and they wil usually go easy on ya ;)

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by sean
get goku and do spirit bombs , thats a way to beat ppl easy or u could just get good at melee
creating spiritbomb makes you a target, for a newbie its best to avoid being targetted by a whole enemy team untill he becomes good at countering attacks and melee fighting

Best answers
Master melee, thats all i can say, i can beat any beam spammer, hands down. Melee is the ultimate killing tool in ESF, and people who arn't stat concious will agree with me. Beams re good if you want to spam and get the whole server pissed off with you, but dont get me wrong, beams have their uses, very much so, because they take up most of the characters weapons :D

Best answers
easiest way to kill someone... freeza's finger laser..
funnest way to kill someone..melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easiest way to kill a bot: kiblob, easiest way to gain pl: kiblob!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could learn the cheap pre-counter. That makes anyone who dives at you pretty much dead after six or seven tries, and you barely have to move. lol

Best answers
Hrm... beat anyone...
I have it!!
Hit them harder and more often than they hit you!!!
Also keeping your hps above 0 helps...
Other than that all you have to do is practice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom