easy new transformation

Best answers
look I was thinking that the transformation in the beta 1 looks kind of choppy ie. when you transform your guy screams and gets pissed and all that good stuff, but before he goes ssj or whatever, the model jumps from normal to ssj, and frankly it looks bad. im no programmer/mapper/model maker. but i think that when you go ssj, right before you transform there should be a flash of light for like 1 second(like a solar flare), just to cover up the transition from normal to ssj. good idea? bad idea? comments? just a thought...

SpoT ShooT

(only real counter strike player left)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the transformations are great as they are

Best answers
no the transformations are awsome, but the TRANSITION is what bothers me. it kinda just goes BOINK ssj or BOINK krillin has a red shirt now. (minus the boink:D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that i think about it.Your kinda right

Best answers
hmm that sounds like a good idea, and your right, it is just like boink, super saiya-jin.

Best answers
hmm yeah i have to agree, but its no big deal right now, as long as they get that rezoku into the game :p . I def think its a good idea. I think the perfect transformation needs a little fx added to it. (maybe one of those white bursts that come out of gohan when he transforms but make it gold and have the boost aura turned on?). But other then that i love the fx for this game

Best answers
I think they should do the same thing as goku did for the first time he went ssj (this is for goku i dont kno about the others) the flash of light is a cool idea. However he should do that look up at the sky thing like 8 times. and each time he looks up his hair turns color from gold to black back and forth. Then once youve reached a pl without the cenimats he should stand there and then u see his hair slowly lift up then an uproar of energy around him and hes ssj. Good idea? or ****ty back to he drawing board?

Best answers
Yeah, i think that would be very cool, it would make the model change flow bettter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant have the model changeing back and forth

it causes major uber lag if u do

Best answers
agreed Hibiki but a blinding light making it unable to see the model changed from normal to ssj, isnt so bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats not really something u can agree too

that is the cold hard fact

it lags up beyond beleif if u change models really fast and its been decided that its not going in

anyway the transformations are always getting better so im not gonna say it needs anything and ill let the team wow me with their supream power :p

Best answers
I agree with the author; the player being blinded for half a second while the model changes would make the transistion look better.

Best answers
i dont mean blinded in my post its just that u can see everything else expect hte model switching models

Best answers
yes and when i am blinded i am left even more open up. game so fast i dont even look at the effects. i am watching my foe :0

Best answers
You'd only be blinded for a teensy bit after the model switch. It's not like you can move during a trans anyway, so it doesn't make that much difference.

Best answers
Do you guys have problems with lag when ever anyone transforms? Because i really dont its really smooth. So i think that they should make the tranformations better. But your rite there is no way to go back and forward now that i think of it but what about his second stage where you dont need that long of a transformation. Where the hair lifts up slowly then a yellow burst of energy (not blinding) and hes ssj?

Best answers
i don't really think anythings wrong with them, the only thing that i think could improve is during the transformations the hair turns gold and black every few seconds to show you are transforming.. well, that and the power up stances, they just look a little.. limp :)

Off topic:- 100 posts, w00t! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well with a blinding flash you wont be able to see if a enemy is coming to hit you

Best answers
personally id like to see a little shockwave when players transform that knocks other players back. But only for the first couple of transformations (when pl is still low) otherwise it could be spammable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom