Easier transformations

Best answers
I am relatively new to esf, and i like it a lot *BUT* i feel that because the transformations are very time consuming, i feel that the game itself becomes slower because of this.

Now i also wanted to say that lvl 3 transformations would be good too but others have already posted that 1 million times.

but if we esf fans will see the lvl 3 transformations, i think that they should half the time taken for lvl 2 transformations and set the lvl 3 transformations to the ki level taken for the old lvl 2 transformations. get the gist?

either that or ki is easier to gain with either a quicker ki gain system or a gi charge button.

Thanks for reading this.

Best answers
I think the way it is, is good enough since you can just gain more ki thus making the transforming time lower.

btw welcome to the forums :)

Best answers
Yep, welcome to the forums. Unlike most peoples first suggestions (ie. mine), this one isn't lame. I don't think there should be a reduction in the Pl needed, it works quite well as it is. If you're after someone whos transformation is easy to attain then I'd suggest Gohan or Trunks, but I think they made most of the trans levels higher so as to give more incentive. Like with Vegeta once you trans you get two of the most powerful moves in the game. They (the creators) want people to work towards the massive power boosts etc.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its already been said (in some sticky somewhere) that the trans times will be reduced in 1.3 to so that you won't need to play for hours to achieve ssj3.

Welcome to the forums :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trans times are going to be altered to avoid an evm style "play for 420 million hours to get to ssj3" when they are put in for 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom