Earth's Special Forces :: RPG Plugin (interested?)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can give you my own RPG ESF plugin's bone code if you'd like me to, scrapped idea before I left ESF for good, deprecated since then - ofcourse, I should get a small credit somewhere in release file.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I can give you my own RPG ESF plugin's bone code if you'd like me to, scrapped idea before I left ESF for good, deprecated since then - ofcourse, I should get a small credit somewhere in release file.
That would be great, thanks. And of course you'd get the credits.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it will be nice to have a plugin like that

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sounds like it'll be just annoying text and worthless attacks, like the warcraft mod for CS.

Go for it if you want, I just think it'll turn out worse than EVM was.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sounds like it'll be just annoying text and worthless attacks, like the warcraft mod for CS.

Go for it if you want, I just think it'll turn out worse than EVM was.
As said in one of my replies. One of the Zombie Panic servers has an RPG Plugin. It's great. Both Humans & Zombies have different classes & Skills, It's great. I believe this plugin IF created would be no way near EVM nor ECX.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That'd be awesome if you could give me something to start off with. If you could PM it to me I'd be greatful.

Also skyrider, could you elaborate some more. Maybe a little more indepth would give me a clearer picture on what youre thinking. Thx.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That'd be awesome if you could give me something to start off with. If you could PM it to me I'd be greatful.

Also skyrider, could you elaborate some more. Maybe a little more indepth would give me a clearer picture on what youre thinking. Thx.
I'm not familair with you, you are an amxx plugin coder I see?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah i used to work with various projects with a bunch of lazy idiots which eventually led to their fall. I used to be in BtL before the great fall and the lack of the team's unity and interest of the team's progress outside my realm... But yeah ive made my fair share of scripts, transformations, manipulations, and fx scripts.

Maybe ill try to dish something out soon and see if 1.3 is any different codewise to 1.2.3.
Edit: I dont have anything to give at the moment seeing as i reformatted pretty recently due to my comps hang times, ill get something up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom