Earth Special Forces update at ModDB

Best answers
here's a good way to understand your odds on tryin to take joe...

He helped code it, so there are only a few people who know it as well as he does!!! pretty impressive for someone who's 14 eh?

Best answers
joe's 14... wow. yeah i'm just going to fight h2h for the first week get that down then i'll work on beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think joe is like a cyborg robot man who plugs into esf directly and lays the smack down that way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

even though its compleatly different and melee is not something u master in 2 minutes
im guessing its considerably harder than mastering sabers in JK2?

Best answers
joe give me the beta yust to fight once and then il uninstal it :D i whant to know how good you are:]

Best answers
lol when beta is out, and u think u have a chance against someone who made esf, u r dumb. he knows everything in esf, knows all the character weeknesses and strength so he can say when he has beaten u with 10 punches and 5 kicks he only needs a little ki blast to make u die.

and esf beta will have new gameplay, and u first have to learn the gameplay completely new, because no other game has the gameplay like esf. and in the month where u learn everything, joe and the other already learned it.

i will first make a single server on lan and learn the controls, then make first tactical turns for fighting. if the bots are then out, i will train with them till i can make scores of 200/0 (which will be easy i think when every tester say that they sux) and then i can fight against real foes err friends :D

Best answers
So that would make Nightshade the second best right?

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

dorn: i r stupid too as wel ass dumb

ug ug.;/
??? is that a flame that burns down on me ???

all i wanted to say is that someone who creates a game, knows all functions and what is possible in it, so pcjoe is the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not a flame as much... more of a light piss takeing, i just think it was funny u said "i r dumb" not "your dumb" :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
not a flame as much... more of a light piss takeing, i just think it was funny u said "i r dumb" not "your dumb" :)

aaahhh hehehee u know i am weasel??? with I R Baboon??? heh now i know what u mean.

Best answers
Huh?O_O
Im lost of what you were trying to say:rolleyes:

Best answers
You guys are all fools. Nobody can challenge Joe, I WAS pretty r0x0rs b0x0rs at the Alpha. Ever since I played Joe I just gave up and cried.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
here's a good way to understand your odds on tryin to take joe...

He helped code it, so there are only a few people who know it as well as he does!!! pretty impressive for someone who's 14 eh?

Joe did code it, and he's 15...

and the only person who is close to beating joe is Zero.... You will get a chance to see them in action ;-) it's pretty intense.

Best answers
i dont know man, i had a server up a few times and me and joe played one on one, and im pretty sure i was even with him.... even though his ping was twice as mine, i never hear from him anymore... forgets about the little ppl :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom