EA wants to hear what Star Wars games we want to play? We have a voice?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lego Jar Jar.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go die.

Jedi Knight, battlefront, and preferably some game where you rape Lucas with a lightsaber. Called Lightraper.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another entry in the X-Wing series. You could easily do a space sim on all platforms these days.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should also upvote the comments that are about or at least include Jedi Knight.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to see another Battlefront, especially with how much online gaming has evolved on consoles (and in general). I think it'd be pretty interesting.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the chance are high of Dice releasing a battlefield starwars spinoff.

I think it would be a crime against humanity if we don't get a new jedi knight game though

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think the chance are high of Dice releasing a battlefield starwars spinoff.

I think it would be a crime against humanity if we don't get a new jedi knight game though
yeah why not just put it all together. "Star Wars: Jedi Front Knight Battle Wing 2 X" Release the lego shit later as DLC.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A mixture of Kotor and the Jedi Knight series. There's no reason we can't have both good story and gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A Kotor style story with Jedi Knight (hopefully also improved) style of combat? I will sh** myself!
A Skyrim/Far Cry 3 style Star Wars game with huge open spaces, planets to explore where you can chose what you want to do and who you want to be and where you would have the freedom to create a lightsaber wielding rogue-jedi/bounty-hunter who also has a rocket boots and a wrist flame thrower and become something like the Star Wars equivalent of Fuhrer King Bradley only, with Flamethrowers and Rocket boots and a freaking lightsaber perhaps some speed enhancements and a red robot right eye(which I will refer to as the Ultimate Eye when I Rp say things like, "You are no match for my Ultimate Eye!" to my enemies? I will sh** myself 3 times
A Planetside style game with Jedi vs Troopers vs Droids vs Sith all put together in a huge world for great humongous battlefields that could also have some Space sections, that means types of ships to fly both in space and on planet not to mention vehicles? I will sh** myself so much that I will do nothing but that and playing the game for the rest of my pathetic geeky existance. I might as well gather some money order computer parts and put them together and build it in the restroom.

Funnily enough I wish Sega could have also done something Star Wars. I wouldn't actually say no to a Total War Star Wars game, even though that would not be so ideal...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom