Dutch?? American??

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most users of this forum hail from the United States or Canada. Followed closely by the Brittish and Australians. European nations all fall into place after that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like English better, too. The whole structure of the language and the grammar is a lot more logical than the Dutch.

Btw, I read in the paper the other day that Dutch people use the internet a lot more than other Europeans.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't be suprised.

America is odd, each state is like it's own country almost. Some places have very high levels of technology, where others only support 28.8k connections. o_O

Best answers
I never said that there were more Dutch people than American people playing ESF, that's not very strange, Holland does only have 16 million people.
I don't know how many people live in the U.S.A. but I guess that would be a bit more...............
And about the languases, I think English is really easy to learn, Blade is right at that, our Language is very hard to learn for foreigners.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ik ben ook een nederlander.
Im also a dutch guy.

Ik denk dat er zoveel nederlanders zijn omdat nederlanders de enige europezen zijn die bijna allemaal engels spreken...
I think that there are this much dutch peeps because hollanders are the only peeps in europe that can nearly all speak english...

Oh en cucumba is een dikke hondelul dus pas op! :p
Oh and watch out for cucumba, he's the 1447 admin! :p

De groeten van Teh d00d
Greets from teh d00d

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I wouldn't be suprised.

America is odd, each state is like it's own country almost. Some places have very high levels of technology, where others only support 28.8k connections. o_O

That's becuse america IS 50 state's, we are 50 country's formed together heince the name United States of America.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all dutch mods are my friends :p
however you betayed me you f00ker

Best answers
tijdje geleden dak nog opt forum geweest ben..........

Ik ben vanalles....
ik ben een frietvretende, friekandellen-boeffende, bier-zuipende Belg,
een een kweetnie hoe erg vloekend zwijn van een Waal
en een pasta veroberende, vrouwen charmerende Italiaan.

ma tkan me feitelijk nie schelen of dak Belg, Waal of Italiaan ben.... IK BEN IK! En f**k de reste!!!!!!!

Best answers
and even one who hails from Iraq @_o.
.... ;/
yup .. yours truly :fight:

any other arabs? i remember another guy .. he had arabic writings under his name (aka rank/title) .. Twysta

Best answers
Still i had to do foreign languages at school, german, frensh, english but i suck at them all, just look at my poor english grammer :D every post i make is full of error's though there seem to people who understand me :\ weird people.

but about esf and dutch guys, well i just think DBZ/ DBZ mods are overal quite populair in the netherlands, on each DBZ mod forum i am (or was) there seem to be hundreds of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a proud log cutting, canuck loving canadian, who lives in his snuggly little igloo, eh. :laff:

Originally posted by GOLDMEMBER
well that's because Dutch people are just a lot smarter than American people :p heheheh
Well its a known fact that Canadians are smarter than dutch. :fight:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a well known fact that Canadians are american . . . stop helping their argument :p

;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom