Dust effects? and new flying idea

Best answers
(Rule to this suggestion: IT WILL WORK FOR HL)

This suggestion is about effects when your about too fly or releasing a huge attack (KHH, FF, BB, [definetly] and some other attacks)

In the show some attacks would start releasing dust, like in a stance on the ground, (its really hard too explain). Oh jeez i cant explain this... Hmm uhh (I HATE CHRISTMAS!!! I can never think on the day)

Alright in one of the Cell saga episodes when tien or Krillen or Yamcha or other characters, when they go off too fly they go into a stance then, when they fly dust comes up behind them. It would really go good with the game

And now for the flying idea. YOU would have to go into a stance and then you could fly at will but if you are in the air you dont need too be in a stance to start flyin again you could just do the double tap crap.

Thats the end good night :tired:

Best answers
Fps any one?....but maybe some rocks and stuff like when ur charging in one place on the ground for KHH or GG/FF or some thing of that sort cause rocks and crap did start floating up when they would charge a big one

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fps? fps wouldnt drop itd basically be the same thing as powering up or having turbo on when your firing a beam

Best answers
Let me re-phrase the top of my suggestion

(Rule to this suggestion: IT WILL WORK FOR HL)

anyway so none wants to talk about my flying idea ;/ :shocked: :( thanks alot for a christmas lol j/k

Goodnight and Ho ho HO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now for the flying idea. YOU would have to go into a stance and then you could fly at will but if you are in the air you dont need too be in a stance to start flyin again you could just do the double tap crap.
it doesnt really server a purpose thats why no ones talking about it and it wont help when youve been hit to the floor and need to get flying quick before your attacked again

but your dust>beam idea is good it would serve some good eye candy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good idea about the dust, as for the flying idea im not so sure

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the dust was in, in the 1.1 days (and 1.0), well atleast for flying near the ground and water, but they took it out cos it caused too much lag, it still was a nice effect tho, but i dont really understand what u mean with ur flying idea...u first need to go into a stance before you can fly? that would be really annoying, the flying is good as it is now, nothing should be changed about it

Best answers
The charging up thing that they did in DBZ was much like another person's suggestion of chargeable turbo. I think it would look, and be very cool, if we could charge up higher speeds, and accomplish longer speed boosts, so that we could pummel our foes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id like to see the dust affets qwhen charging a powerful beam, as with the rocks, increasing the more charged it gets. I dont like the chagre flying thing, sometimes we need to be in air at the instant. And if the game starts to lag for the person, disable it in the video menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom