Good Idea?

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Yes, an excellent idea.

I even saw a couple trying to get a duel on a few days ago, but it took them forever to get one because everybody was attacking them.

I'd say go for it :)

1 duel max per server though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends, u chould have more then one duel per server, just give color auras, like 2 ppl would hgave green. 2 ppl have blue, that would mean 4 ppl can duel (2 duels going) at a time

Best answers
ohh i love this idea..... and i love JK2 , too becouse the Duel-Key and duel mode..... its better becouse...

1. nobody can interupt in a melee fight
2. i think everbody loves some like that
3. hehe, I WANNA IT!!! hehe:rolleyes:

Best answers
yeah it would be cool that you could duel in the ring of the celltournament
you could duel the in the ring and nobody can enter rill the duel is done

Best answers
The duel key is a good idea, but if the duel key was implemented how would we tell the duelers apart from the other players. Also there should be a couple certain areas on the map that normal players can't get to so that duels can take place.

Best answers
I like, I like a lot.

I'd say that on the scouter, all those in a duel are yellow blips. Your sparring partner, however, could be a white blip or something.

Edit:
It would be easier just to change the shape, thinking about it. Instead of a red square, your sparring partner would be a red cross. Maybe he could have a red cross above his head (instead of the diamond) for the duration of the duel as well.

Best answers
why not do it the way jk2 does it, i mean the idea did come from it. the two duelers have a slight aura around them that is easly visible to both other people and to each other.
I reacon model it closely to the duel key in JK2 ffa mode.
-Only avalible in FFA mode
-only one set of duelers at a time
-cannot duel if people in the server is 3 or under
-have the "Always decline duel" tickbox in the options

well theres my two cents go for it i say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tep gets a warning for spammin

see kids this is why we dont bumb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea..eccept one thing.. I think a lot of noobs would use it to just make screens pop up on other players. They would just spam like 50 times unless the person would kick them. There should be like a option in the console to turn dueling OFF or ON so you dont get spammed with 50000 screens at once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SBMysticGohanSB
Good idea..eccept one thing.. I think a lot of noobs would use it to just make screens pop up on other players. They would just spam like 50 times unless the person would kick them. There should be like a option in the console to turn dueling OFF or ON so you dont get spammed with 50000 screens at once.

nah have a limit like normally hl chat, 3 lines or something, and if ppl try to spam it u can just spam them with ya fist:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zealous
Yes, an excellent idea.

I even saw a couple trying to get a duel on a few days ago, but it took them forever to get one because everybody was attacking them.

I'd say go for it :)

1 duel max per server though...

Lmao i think that was me trtying to get the duel 1 v 1 tourney :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom