Duel

Best answers
I think you should add a duel type battle like in star wars jedi knight 2 and jedi academy so that you target a person press a key to challenge them to a duel / battle a message will appear on their screen telling them that you are challenging them if they accept they target you and press they key if they decline they just ignore you, if you accept the players start to glow or something not glow like in the fun mod but so players can tell there duelling when they are duelling they cannot see any other player or harm any other player except themselves and this stops when 1 person is dead, also players who are not duelling can no attack them or harm them but can see them so that they can watch if they want to.

If this is implamented i think that it will stop people complaining about the fact that other players interupt a fight with somone whilst after a knock back and it will stop n00bs complaining because people will probely not start attacking people wildly it would be more like if you want to have a fight then u duel so that some person isnt angry becuase they were attacked but they didn't want to be at that moment.

Best answers
it is good as an ingame mode and not an ingame function so u wont dual in the middle of the battlefeald...it just would be bouring for others...=/

Best answers
I must say this would be a great idea even in ffa. Maybe have a limit that u can only enter a duel once every 3 min or so. I know i have wanted to challenge a person one on one in many games but other ppl interfere, i know thats the idea of ffa but i still think its a good idea. But it should give the chars full health back for the fight. Both have to accept and both have to cancel if they want to cancel it. If they decide to cancel both players should lose 50% health just so people dont go into it to get out of fighiting.

Anyway this is just an idea but i think it needs alot more refinement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom