Dude, how sad is this?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I flipped out and through the clip holder against the wall, shattering it. She started ranting but instead I kicked in the front of the desk she was at and yelled at her to shut up. She instantly quieted when I got violent; some people just only understand that sort of thing, even medicated and retarded as she is.
LMAO
That job sucks man, but you dont do that in every job without geting fired >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to put it bluntly...I don't give a crap that she's old, dying, or any of that. It doesn't give people any sort of right to treat other people like crap.

And when the paper is running out of money, and their forcing legitimate employees to work limited hours while that lady gets paid for an 8 hour day every day of the week just to sit around and make everyone uncomfortable and their day unpleasant...well, I just don't feel the situation's balanced enough.

To lay it a little personal, I have an incurable medical condition myself. Does that give me any more right to be a huge **** to anybody?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Well, to put it bluntly...I don't give a crap that she's old, dying, or any of that. It doesn't give people any sort of right to treat other people like crap.

And when the paper is running out of money, and their forcing legitimate employees to work limited hours while that lady gets paid for an 8 hour day every day of the week just to sit around and make everyone uncomfortable and their day unpleasant...well, I just don't feel the situation's balanced enough.

To lay it a little personal, I have an incurable medical condition myself. Does that give me any more right to be a huge **** to anybody?
Dude just like fatman said, she is dieing....

She just hates it all.

Just ignore her, for the time she is still alive.

Best answers
yeah man....i mean i guess u dont understand my point right now, thats cool, im probly a little older than u and i didnt develope my thought process til just recently, but im going to give u one more piece of advice, and then im done with the lecture.. think of your actions on the grand scale of life. when you look back, will you be glad to say, "oh when i was a kid there was this old lady dying of cancer and i totally yelled at her and threw paper clips at her cause she was mean to me!" or will you say, "man, i cant beleive i did that, i mean she was dying, and in the long run her babbling didnt affect my life too much, and i freakin threatened her with my aggressive behavior, i should have thought more about my actions because i now realize if you dont let people bother you, and treat all people with a degree of respect(unless it is some guy givin u crap or some crazy ass girl tryin to start stuff which does not include old ladies dying of cancer) then you will in tern be repayed for your actions, in some form or another." now i dunno what kinda guy u r, u seem pretty cool, just a little mis guided in how you kicked desks, yelled at, and threw paper clips at that old lady. i mean honestly sit and think about what you did, does it REALLY make you feel like u accomplished something? when i used to do stuff like that i would sit and be like "damn i dont feel any better at all! i feel like an insect." now im not judging u dude, im not there so i cant say what the right move was. im just playing the devils advocate and tryin to get you to think about your actions a little bit more. think of me not as a moderator, but as a "life moderator" :) .....or not, thats kinda queer, but hey do whatever, i dont care....(obviously i do)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...considering I've almost gotten fired on two separate occasions because of things she did (stealing my disk, and losing that important memorial ad), I feel as though I was just an embodiment of karma. Like I said before...she's old and dying. Well, last time I checked, we're all dying. And no offense but if you are 60 or 70 with cancer than you led a pretty decent full life, and I don't feel sorry for anyone who smokes 5 packs a day then whines they get cancer.

As I said earlier, I have a permanent life-altering medical condition myself. Unlike cancer, my problem is incurable and inoperable. So, does that give me a right to go around making everyone's life miserable and starting trouble? If I was old and dying--which, technically, no matter how old you are, you ARE dying too--what right does that give me to disrupt an entire workplace to the point where the rest of the staff's hours need to be cut so they can pay me to sit around and cause trouble and be counterproductive? And just because I'm old, I'ma pparently allowed to completely disrespect people younger than me, and lie to their bosses to get them in trouble. I'm also apparently allowed to steal or misplace their things to purposefully try to screwjob them.

The way I look at it my friend, karma is something that needs to be put into action. In my life, nothing bad ever happens to the people who deserve it. In fact, nothing but good things happen to them, particularly after they do all kinds of horrible things. Now, that isn't to say that I feel like I should be the one to do something terrible back to balance things out, but in my estimation, I don't really care if she's old or dying. I look at this situation really basically: one person disrespecting another, and in general disrespecting everyone around us at the job.

You should hear this *****. She calls the other people who work there all kinds of ****ed up names right in front of them. She insulted my ****ing 60,000 dollar design degree. She's gotten me into trouble with my boss almost every single day just for the sport of it.

Maybe I overreacted, but honestly, given the situation and this woman's uncanny ability to instantly aggravate you to the point of extreme response (almost everyone who works there has done something similar to this), I don't think I did. Like I said, I see things sort of like photoshop layers.

Layer one, the top layer, is her being a jerk.

The other stuff is there, but it's below that layer. So I don't really acknowledge it; I'm busy editing the top one.

Now, I understand where your coming from, man. It sounds like a pretty scumbag thing to do. And I hear you on the part where I'm not really supposed to feel like I accomplished anything--I mean, to you guys who don't know the whole scenario over there, I basically said "I yelled at an old lady dying of cancer, ain't I the man?" and I know how ****ed up that seems. But I don't consider it being misguided.

In my entire life, I've known a lot--AND I MEAN A FRIGGING TON--of sons of *****es. And if you knew the things done to me, you'd probably say the same about this lady. My overall point is, every jerk I've ever run into in my life, acts that way because everyone around turns a blind eye.

I am fueled by two core values. Respect, and pride. I have no respect for people who behave like children and use the fact that they have ruined their own health as a crutch to perpetuate said behavior.

I understand where your coming from, Fatman, but there's been enough of that sort of crap in my life. Enough people beat me down in a day; I don't need to add another one to the list.

Best answers
alright, well, it seems that u do understand, and, when you put it that way, that u realize what u did, i cant say anything else about that matter. i was just worried that u were like "ha ha i made an old lady eat her words" but you disproved my impression. so yeah, you do what ya gotta do.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG it's the X Moderator XD Anyway's it bez teh sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom