Drink? Eat? Cry? Beat someone up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I literally can't even remember the last time I was sad. Sure, I get a little disappointed or something sometimes, but the last time I actually got sad was when I was like 10. When "Sad" things happen, I don't mope around thinking about how much it sucks. I just go, "Oh well, **** happens," and just keep on trucking. Cuz I mean, what's the point of getting sad? Something you didn't like happened, say you broke something you really treasured, or a relative died or something. Well sitting around crying and moping isn't gonna do anything. It's not gonna change what happened, its just gonna suck because being sad blows chunks, hardcore. How do you fix that? You just don't get sad.

That's how I look at it anyways.

Best answers
Cuss. Sit at my computer and bottle up my anger, which becomes depression...

On the odd occasion, I'll beat the **** out of people... Legally :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
I literally can't even remember the last time I was sad. Sure, I get a little disappointed or something sometimes, but the last time I actually got sad was when I was like 10. When "Sad" things happen, I don't mope around thinking about how much it sucks. I just go, "Oh well, **** happens," and just keep on trucking. Cuz I mean, what's the point of getting sad? Something you didn't like happened, say you broke something you really treasured, or a relative died or something. Well sitting around crying and moping isn't gonna do anything. It's not gonna change what happened, its just gonna suck because being sad blows chunks, hardcore. How do you fix that? You just don't get sad.

That's how I look at it anyways.
Exactly what i say, cept i say

"You're eventually going to get over it sometime, so why not start now?"

Works everytime :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the bad habit of breaking things when I get really pissed off. Theres a hole in the bathroom door from when I punched it, and I cracked the glass on the front door nicely when I slammed it after a rough day. I never get mad at people, just inanimate objects that dont work properly when Im in a bad mood, and I dont get sad, my lifes pretty up beat.

Ive sprinted around the block to blow off steam before. I tell ya, its hard to be angry when youre sucking wind. Only did that once, but everything was ****ing pissing me off, so it was necessary.

Most importantly though, when Im mad, I stay the **** away from my guitar. I do not want to mix guitar with a destructive mood.

These are pretty rare occasions, like I said, my lifes pretty up beat, so theres usually little to get upset about. Miss my bus, catch the next one; late for work, yeah... me and five other people too; oversleep, go to a different lecture. The only thing in my life that consistently pisses me off is my walkman. Man, has that thing taken a beating.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play guitar until I can't feel my fingers, or until they bleed. Which ever comes first.

And I agree with Kaination. I do that too. But down the highway, not across the street.
And I don't know about Kainations affinity for Adrain. But I can assure you we aren't in the same boat in that area of professions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i usually start to punch something*something not someone xD*
man had to buy 3 new doors till now cuase i messed the othrers up xD or i just listen to music and try to relax . whats the better thing imo xD

Best answers
I do the same thing you do, Lord Killmore. Except I cant relax while listening to music, I have to lash out and i do it often because i have a short fuse, Very short. And I rarely get sad.

The last time I actually cried is when I was watching WWE RAW, When Eddie Guerrero died, I dont know why that got me so upset, but it did. And before that, the only other time I cried was a long time ago, probably when I was 8 or something like that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.. when I'm mad I do bad things ;_; I sometimes eat when I'm mad too, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pick up my guitar and put it really loud and I play ****ing Slayer riff type stuff fast and heavy as hell when i'm really upset or feel aggressive. Sometimes I pick up my acoustic and mess with it making up melancholic sounds to it or just write lyrics for fun. But I usually just like turning my amp loud and going insane ^_^

Very trash metal \m/

Best answers
Wank.

The kind of chemicals a good long wank generate in your body make it the perfect way to lose that frown.

Disgusting or informative? You decide.

Best answers
I usually listen to some hard rock and or techno while bashin up cars in Burnout revenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom