Dreams

Best answers
I used to be able to fly... Now I just have screwed up dreams, half caused by my insomnia... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loki said:
Like for example, my family for the first time ever, went to a restaurant called the Golden Corral; Nothing was suspicious at all, and I hadn't realized I had a deja vu of this place before. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the bathroom and it snapped in my head, I remembered EXACTLY where everything was in this place, I was slighly confused by that and repeatidly asked my parents if I had been to this place before, of course the anwser was no.
Heh, that's a good one. You dreamt you had to go to the bathroom there as well, huh? So, in your dream you already knew where it was for some reason. You knew exactly where it was without ever asking or searching. That's just weird :)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I woke up at once thinking it was time for me to go have a shower for school. I got into the shower and thought to myself geeze its darker than usual, uncertain of what the time was, I went to my room to check my clock and realised it was 12am! 6 hours before my normal wake up time. Needless to say I went back to sleep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had wierd dreams called "Deja Vu Dreams."

I have a dream, a really wierd, and really realistive dream, that my subconscious never forgets(And I remember for awhile with my conscious mind.)

Several Months, to Several years later, I suddenly remember the dream, AS IT IS HAPPENING!!!

I don't understand, and I hope it's a really wierd coincidence, but.....who knows....\

I SWEAR UPON ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT THIS IS TRUE.

The interesting thing is, I usually do things slightly different than what happened in the dream. Using them as little warning signs to change the future. I think it's working.

As of late, I've gotten to the point where there have been POSSIBLE futures.

Many may remember my possibly career in the navy. I never mentioned that i was rejected because of Bad eyesight EVEN AFTER making a waiver appeal. I probably could have gotten it if I had pressed harder, but the deja vu dream I had where I was in some sort of control room of a navy ship is not gonna happen, because I've decided that the greater wisdom of the Navy Medical Command that my eyes would be too much of an inpediment. SHortly afterward, I had two more dreams, one of an alternative plan that a friend of my hatched, and invited me on, and a 3rd where I was living a stable, hard working, and not quite to happy life where I am now....so now I must make a desicion on what future I want.

Best answers
Arthos said:
I've had wierd dreams called "Deja Vu Dreams."

I have a dream, a really wierd, and really realistive dream, that my subconscious never forgets(And I remember for awhile with my conscious mind.)

Several Months, to Several years later, I suddenly remember the dream, AS IT IS HAPPENING!!!

I don't understand, and I hope it's a really wierd coincidence, but.....who knows....\

I SWEAR UPON ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT THIS IS TRUE.
This is what I mean, except I never remember it until right before the event then I kinda get a hot flash then it all comes back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some day I will post about my newfound recurring dream. It is a dream about a world that exists as a manifestation of our mental battles, and follows a character named "Rally" who's tied in to me somehow. Rally travels with a band of close friends who assist him in the daunting inherited goal of maintaining balance between light and dark, but there is a malevolent force spreading (which is supposedly an explanation for why there is so much corruption and deceit in OUR world; what happens there affects what happens here). This force is in search of the one main source of light, a girl called "The Radiant." Rally is in love with the Radiant and has been following her light trail for his entire life, apparently. The Malevolence, if it could reap the Radiant of her purity, would be the final step in tipping the balance so that dark devours the light, and then Malevolence will control the universe and be able to remake our upper world in his image.

It is a massively ****ed up dream, and I have it constantly, in episodic elements. All of it is metaphor for my experiences, but it is still strange. For example, I know these two girls who treat all guys like crap because they roll around in this group of girls and they just have us guys there to make fun of and to compliment them; real shallow douchebags. In the latest installment of the dream, Rally and his group were captured by these two queen sisters--the two head douchebag chicks--and were being kept as pets. It was very strange.

Artistic works have a significance, too. I have seen parts of the dream where they may try to write something, but the ink always fades away as they go. Yet meanwhile, in the real world, it becomes inspiration for true writing.

Strange, strange dream...

Best answers
Hmmmm... the only lucid dream I can remember is when Dracula was in our house, chasing me. I remember I went up the ladder to the attic, which would result in me getting caught in a dead end. I saw Dracula slowly coming up the ladder. Then, suddenly, I decided to surprise him by jumping down the ladder on him. I managed to knock him off the ladder towards the ground, and ran down the stairs to the lower floor as fast as I could, but not without getting my legs scratched by his fingernails.

That's all I can remember. I must admit, I was pretty brave to do something like that when faced with Dracula himself.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
When I was 5-6 every time I slept I got a nightmare, it was so bad that sometimes I was afraid to sleep.(Because of getting a nightmare)

Finally when I was 7, I had what you call a lucid dream, and defeated my "monster" in my dream, after that I never had any real nightmares.

I almost never dream but when I do, I'm mostly not aware that I'm dreaming(thus not in a state of controling my dream), although I did experince this "lucid" dreaming quite often when I was a bit younger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride, dude, your mind is a Saturday morning Dungeons & Dragons cartoon. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've future dreams all the time, i get used to it so i dont look at them anymore.
there whas one dream that saved my live, i what driven dead in my dream but i stoped imediatly when i remembered my dream.
the crazy thing is that the driver realy came on the time i had to walk over the street, and he didn't drived normal(something like 50km/h on the corner while you may only drive 30km/h)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
I never have lucid dreams, but I get 'future-predicting' ones all the time. Every once in a while something happens I know I've seen before, and I go "heh, another deja-vu".

I remember this one time before a certain LAN party when I dreamt I was chatting with a friend on MSN, and that I told him that my brother wouldn't be coming to the LAN because he was sick. I told my friend about the dream, and guess what happened the day before the LAN. :p Too bad he had forgotten about what I told him -_-''
heh i get that,,, also, now and then while i am talking to someone, before they say there sentence, their sentence flashes in my head before they say it (i know it sounds stupid but i i get dreams and thoughts that happen before it really does happen, i dont get them as much as i used to, just now and then, but knowing what someone is going to say to you, is abit freaky in certain times)

anyway,,, what is lucid dreams? sorry i dont know what it means, but i do have horrible dreams when i sit up/wake up sweating and hot and straight away i look behind me and you know teh head in the buss of the 3rd harry potter film? the jamican head on the bus? i see that type of scary looking head but faded and a ligh blue head, then it charges at my head, theni automatically duck and run to my light switch, this has happened quitea few times, and it realyl scares the ****e out of me, it doesnt happen often, very rarely, but its not a nice feeling, you people can laugh but i find this very disturbing to myself and i personally take it quite serious,,,
oh yeah, before i forget, just before i wake up sweating,,, while i am still dreaming, i just feel my mind is in a room, in a dark room, and i feel someone or something argrotating me (which causes me to wake up)

anyone know how to stop this form happening because it seriously freaks me out!?

yes i have a dream catcher,,, i've had one for about 7/8+ years

thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In one of my dreams... I fall and try to wake up.. It seems so real like WTF IM GOING TO DIE OMG SAVE ME SUM ONE!! Yeah it's messed up... I dream about falling alot and I just fall asleep to see what happens. Normally after I fall I just keep falling o_O Then I end up waking up. Another weird dream was that I felt like it was a dream in a dream, seriously. I woke up in my dream wtf? And then I woke up oO

Best answers
I used to have a lot of dreams where I kept falling at the end when I was younger. Don't have em anymore.

Retired
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
I used to have a lot of dreams where I kept falling at the end when I was younger. Don't have em anymore.

had that too, also when I was running in my dreams, I couldnt move forward but I tried to run..but just didn't move..

that was when I was younger too. could these dreams have a meaning somehow.

also they say that when you fly in your dreams, that you are actually sleep walking :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some say dreams show you your inner most thoughts and desires. My dreams make absolutely no sense and most of them end with human beings being turned into slaves. Sadly, the slaves do not belong to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dreams are never understandable.. Except for one time when something very strange things happened. And every single time I remember my dream, it feels completely real. I actually feel pain afterwards. I can't control my dreams what so ever and what the hell is a dreamcatcher and how can I get one?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dream catcher = little ornament thing that is supposed to dispose of nightmares and the like. I guess if you believe in it enough, it'll work (that goes for anything).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, I stopped having nightmares 6 years ago, and it's not thanks to an ornament.. More like I don't feel like having nightmares, so I dont have em.

Best answers
A dreamcatcher is a native american thingy that is supposed to catch your nightmares and then when the sunlight hits the dreamcatcher it melts them away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom