Dreamcast's Last Breath

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much like one of the guys in a war movie, the Dreamcast trudges on even after being shot 5 million times in the chest and face. Alas, this might be the end for a great product.

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/41316/New_Dreamcast_Game_Announced_For_2007

Btw, in the future Sega makes a comeback and releases the best system ever. You think they sold out, but they're just toying with everyone's consoles and stealing as much as they can while adding their own unique Sega twist.

I can hope can't I =/?

:paper: <--paper

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, sounds like a useless game...That's like being the soldier that gets shot 5 million times to die by tripping on a landmine.

Godspeed Dreamcast.

Godspeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great news, but hardly any one has dreamcast anymore :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go go Dreamcast! I still have a Dreamcast, in fact, it's hooked to my tv right now, and i've got like 100 games for it at least. Best thing about the Dreamcast is that even though it's old and you can't buy games anymore, it's easier to burn a Dreamcast game then it is to burn a PC game.

Dreamcast........It's thinking.....................

Best answers
well personally i like sega and all there games and consoles. they just need to come up with something as good as the PS3. make sum new sonic games and there in there man.

Best answers
Long live the greatest. console. ever.

Mine's still in the garage. It'd be hooked up if my ****ing cat didn't blow the controller ports out on it a year after I got it.

Best answers
Few Great Games for it... Why make another game is beyond me... if I recall Sega merged with Nintendo and if i'm correct on that why not for Wii?

That's like Nintendo goin back to make another N64 game...

I suppose Dreamcast wanted to leave with a proper funeral. So long... I barely knew ye T_T

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Few Great Games for it... Why make another game is beyond me... if I recall Sega merged with Nintendo and if i'm correct on that why not for Wii?
Sega did not merge with Nintendo, they simply make games across all platforms. They do seem to prefer Nintendo consoles though.

Best answers
Sega didn't merge with Nintendo. They're a 3rd party developer now. They make games for the Wii and PS3.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lovely news to hear right after mine has just been read its last rites :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Dreamcast set a new standard in next gen for all the machines of the future.

We can only hope that one day Sega will throw it's lot back into the console world--truly ahead of their time on all fronts.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The Dreamcast set a new standard in next gen for all the machines of the future.

We can only hope that one day Sega will throw it's lot back into the console world--truly ahead of their time on all fronts.
Yea - Agreed

The Genesis was a monster powerhouse when it first came out, same with the dreamcast, sucks to see they fizzled out.

Best answers
Sega did not merge with Nintendo, they simply make games across all platforms. They do seem to prefer Nintendo consoles though.
Oh.... well it must've been a rumor from way back... I didn't care to check up on it or anything though it was suspicious to me to see Sonic on all three platforms. lol

Anyways... I'd rather see Dreamcast fade away with a sonic game (maybe specifically made for it) that way I feel the console they made can die with honor.

Best answers
Yeah, but that's not how Sega works. Sega themselves won't make any games for the Dreamcast, even though it can still stand beside the PS2 and the X-Box.

And god help them if they make a stupid choice like develop a next gen console, because unless they make at least 15 more games for the Dreamcast, I can't think of anyone who will be willing to buy or back the Neo Genesis*.

* - This isn't any actual console, it's just a speculatory name for argumentive sake.

Best answers
well the only reason to own a dreamcast is for soul calibur 1,all other games werent that great....
but it sucks that the dreamcast, with much more powerful hardware, lost so badly against the playstation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom