Dream PC ... for me :P

Best answers
I just wana make u people drule.. cause its fun :p

check out what is the next purchase for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

http://www.alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/mj-12_X2.aspx?SysCode=PC-MJ12-5000&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

This should be everyone's dream pc :p ^_^
Better be good this year, santa might deliver :) ne way everyone should look into Alien Ware if they are serious about being modelers/skin artist/game creators..

and if ur even more rich then this.. GO ALX DAMN its the Ferrari of PC's!!!!
http://www.alienware.com/ALX_pages/main_alx.aspx

Best answers
yea evey1 should buy a 3 thousand dollar pc that i could make with the same exact specs for 1000. the only problem is i wont have the 2 thousand dollar alien ware name on it so sorry :(

besides modelers/skinners and what else other peps should have what does this have to do wiht models and skins?

Best answers
cant you see its a 3D image?
if you look pretty carefully you might be able to see it through its other side

(*hint*hint* DBXMe2 ASAP!! MODEL A PC so the mods wont do anything like warning you and stuff }P-) *hint*hint*
J/K)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
I just wana make u people drule.. cause its fun :p

check out what is the next purchase for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

http://www.alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/mj-12_X2.aspx?SysCode=PC-MJ12-5000&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

This should be everyone's dream pc :p ^_^
Better be good this year, santa might deliver :) ne way everyone should look into Alien Ware if they are serious about being modelers/skin artist/game creators..

and if ur even more rich then this.. GO ALX DAMN its the Ferrari of PC's!!!!
http://www.alienware.com/ALX_pages/main_alx.aspx

its not a Ferrari......its Alien o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for a laptop, i MIGHT go alienware cuz its a little hard to make alatop as appose to a desktop, but i build my desktop for 1/2 the price.

Best answers
I just hope you know an Alienware isn't going to get you chicks (I direct that towards everyone).

Indeed, Alienware is a top notch company, they make all of there stuff work together very nicely, for a pretty penny though. For the average person, I think it's best to stick with home-built, unless you have an extra two grand to blow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why spend 3 thousand dollars, when you can make your own, you'll save 2500 dollars -_-

Best answers
Tassadar said:
I just hope you know an Alienware isn't going to get you chicks (I direct that towards everyone).
Funny lol but u dont really need to try and get chicks when ur ROLLING IN MONEY.... yes I'm not saying that I'm rich or ne thing, just saying with a PC like that, it pays its self, the stuff u can create for Moola can go a long way, and if not modeling then other stuff.. Video Editing, for movies.. which u can make like 2 Grand off each weddin..
RoshkoMasta said:
cant you see its a 3D image?
if you look pretty carefully you might be able to see it through its other side

(*hint*hint* DBXMe2 ASAP!! MODEL A PC so the mods wont do anything like warning you and stuff }P-) *hint*hint*
J/K)
Thats exacly it.. thats what I was getting to! :scared:
ummm but seriously, I'm just trying to pass on the good word of well built systems which are Tidey as FUC! ne way.. I'm sure they gona close one way or another cause ya, not related to modeling skinning, but all other parts of forum suck balls.. this is the only one with Life!!!! and good peeps so I pass on the word!

The cooling system and clenlyness is what I'm talking about when I say ALIEN lol cause its outa this world.. Enjoy.. BTW if ne one got something better to refer me.. PLEase doo before I purchase this handsom peice of eqipment... and keep in mind I do mostly Video Editing and 3D thansk

Best answers
yea i got somethign better... build ur own u dont have to waste 2 gs for a name

edit: if u cant do that then get some1 to do it cause i dont want to see any1 waste there money on a 2 thousand dollar name... my friend bought an alien ware and i wasnt impressed. the case may look cool but still u can mod ur cases to look way cooler than that.

so if u ever need to buy pieces and parts try here www.newegg.com

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But really people, dont get it because it looks awsome. You'll just end up with a ****y computer.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err,.. moved to offtopic

Best answers
Im not sure about the 2000 dollar thing, because I didnt feel like going to look at the specs... But no joke, you pay atleast 1000 dollars for the case. I configured a computer at Alienware, and I configured the same exact thing at another site (Forgot which one, it was either Dell or HP or Sony) and Alienware was 1000 dollars more... just for the case. Its stupid. Waste your extra 1, or 2 grand on something better... like software for example, or some hardware accesories, or games, or go get an ipod, or a good stereo, or something!

Best answers
lol its a 5000 $ computer , its insane , but it doesnt make any sense
the FX-53 is like 1200 dollars maximum , u can get it cheaper , the dual corsair ,well that's pretty cool , but it 500-600 dollars maximum aswell , the hd is like 100-200 dollars and a graphics card 250-500 dollars , that adds
up about 2100-2500 dollars something like that u pay mostly for the name its like in cars its like comparing a benz to an impreza turbo with work on it
the impreza turbo can take the benz in a race , but the benz still has the name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh i like my alienware ive never had a problem with it, had it for a lil over a year now, but then again i only payed 1500 for mine.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
well built systems which are Tidey as FUC!
Like the well built swear filter? That's designed to censor out the word, ****? Warning for filter evasion. :warning:

DBXMe2 said:
and keep in mind I do mostly Video Editing and 3D thansk
Then get a Mac. Your logic astounds me.

"OMG, EVERYBODY BUY A $3000 PC, ESPECIALLY MODELLERS, CAUSE IT AM ROX!"

When it really comes down to two things, the modeller, and the software they're using. The name "Alienware" is not going to make you a better modeller, contrary to popular belief.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
only get a mac if u wanna have it crash every 3 seconds
Then explain to me why almost all major professions in the graphics design industry use Macs? (Not Alienware, what is this world coming to?)

I stand by what I said.
When it really comes down to two things, the modeller, and the software they're using. The name "Alienware" is not going to make you a better modeller, contrary to popular belief.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got my computer for 2000$.... and i do tons of video editing....... and it is prolly better than most of the comps for sale on the alienware site.

edit: Price: $5,041.00 for ALX... i could make the same for 3000$ :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG you said dream :p My pc, happy bday meh!! XD TY people, I love you all. Alienware is a ripoff. My computer is faster :eek:

Best answers
Alienware is a waste of money. You could build the same PC for 1/2 as much if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom