DragonDude's Gems of the Internet

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I stole the title from Attack of the Show. So sue me. <sup>1</sup>

Anyway, we all know how vast our grand Internet is. Ever find yourself sitting on the computer, bored, and thinking that it's amazing that you have the entire world at your fingertips, yet you still can't find anything to occupy yourself with? <sup>2</sup>

Enter my Gems of the Internet. Need to kill some time, or bored out of your skull? Forget about doing something productive! Why do you think the Internet was born?! I'll search through the bowels of the web and constantly update this thread with interesting, weird, or just plain crazy websites. If anyone else wants to add some of their own, go right ahead - the more, the merrier! <sup>3</sup>

With that said, here's my first batch!
  • Grow RPG
    Drag and drop objects onto the planet to change its form and the game's outcome. There's many combinations, but only one will lead your hero to victory!
    <br>
  • The Dialectizer
    Similar to Gizoogle, but you can choose from a list of different dialects. Ever wonder how the Swedish Chef would post an ESF news update?
    <br>
  • Come Clean
    Wash away your troubles by making online confessions, or read confessions of other users! Some of the stuff the narrator lady says is hillarious. (Note: Since content can be created by anyone, there's a possibility you might see something offensive. I haven't seen any yet, but don't say I didn't warn you!)
    <br>
  • The Story of Andy's Computer
    I need to hire those guys when I order my next set of parts.
    <br>
  • The Khronos Projector
    Manipulate spacetime with your bare hands! Interesting stuff.
    <br>
  • Elastic Enthusiastic
    Not much to say, just try it out for yourself. It's pretty fun, until it's not fun anymore. <sup>4</sup>
    <br>
  • Uncontrol
    A collection of fun and pointless interactive applets. Nothing could be more fitting for this list!
    <br>
  • Resonata
    Mess around with waves. Physics was never this fun!
    <br>

<sup>1</sup> <font size = 0>Please don't sue me. </font>
<sup>2</sup> <font size = 0>Television syndrome: "300 channels and there's nothing on!"</font>
<sup>3</sup> <font size = 0>I take no responsibility for loss of free time and/or employment due to these websites.</font>
<sup>4</sup> <font size = 0>As opposed to remaining fun even after it's not fun anymore.</font>

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, they are all very great links, thanks for those. :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus...in the resonance website, I changed a few of the settings and it suddenly turned what most movies portray as traveling through hyperspace. Very fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom