dragonballz budokai

Best answers
Someone can help me?

i want to buy budokai but i dont know the game look
can you upload in-game pix ?? o_O

Best answers
I have DBZ Budokai... its ok, I'd recommend it to anyone who isn't a big fan of beat 'em ups but likes DBZ. If you're a beat 'em up fan don't expect much!

Best answers
Very tru......Not the best off games but still DBZ

also who has seen the CELLKrillan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+2)>I think BUDOKAI sucks im a big fan all you do is just fight not like ESF.Esf totally rocks because you can capture dragon balls have more players you can move around and is ADVENTURE Budokai is ok to play just a while only minutes NO BIG DEAL ABOUT BUDOKAI!! ANYWAYZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... Budokai is a fighting game. ESF is not. Big difference there. Capture the dragonballs doesn't even work on practically all the maps.

But yeah in terms of the fighting genre, Budokai isn't much. It's a fan thing. Of course they still make a lot of money because there are a lot of fans. But if you look at reviews on sites and stuff (not customer reviews) you'll get average to low ratings. If you aren't really into DBZ you'd spend your money better on Tekken or Virtua Fighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this game alot, tons of fun, alot of modes, well worth the money it is, im a die hard fighting gamer, I like the old skool street fighter games best (grew up with em ya know?) tho fun, this dbz game is NOT a die hard fighting game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah budokai was surprizingly good!

id recamend it for anyone who wants a classic fighter game with some cool twists

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom