DragonBalls?

Best answers
I just realised something... and probably most people will know this as well (they were right heh).

But if you choose CTDB mode on any map, seven dragonballs will appear and work perfectly even after you make a wish, it'll respawn back to the same place (depending on the scripting) as before, and not to mention the radar will work as well.

I found out by just playing in 1 map with CTDB (which was riverside) then i decided to play on another map (one of the maps i downloaded off a site) and it was working perfectly as well like any other maps.

So yeah, just for the new people... there's your answer. :)

Best answers
i looked everey map no Dbragon balls

i set to CTDB

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently dragonbals have been taken off every map except riverside, but sometimes they appear under the map there so they cant be used, dragonballs are experimental anyway so wait for a later release where the dragonbals are fixed

Best answers
yeah the only maps i could find the dragonballs in were either cell arena or the map with all the towers

Best answers
ok i figured why my dragonballs where noy workin all i did instead of usin the create server i downloadid a windows dedicated server frm HL2 files all u need to is make sure you donlao the 1.2.1 patch aswell for win server and dont use your standard port eg 27015 i used 2720 anymore help needid giz a shout :p

Best answers
yup...just as I thought. Doesn't work. *sigh* I'm thinkin I'll just reinstall it.

Best answers
Yes i know about the radar and all the thing it shows but same maps have no dragonballs but how do you get senzo beans.

Best answers
YES! I got it to work! Reinstalling it did the trick. ok...a mod can lock this. Question Answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom