DragonBalls?

Best answers
Ok...I've gone to every map I have and I've even DLed maps. I have yet to find a DragonBall...I've used the scouter and no go on that one. Whats the point of having a wish limit when you can't even find a dragonball? Anyone wanna help me out?

Best answers
try esf_riverside and make sure you put it on capture the dragonballs but remember its only in experimental mode untill something comes out to the fix the various problems they have.

Best answers
so out of the 3 choices of Free, Team, and Experimental I'd choos Experimental for Captrue the DragonBalls? ok...I'll give that a try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and dont wish for friendship, its a wasted wish in this game =/

Powah gives you 1 000 000 pl, which is enough to get you to the trans level(not always).

Invulnerability does exactly what it says, but it doesnt last forever, there's a time limit but I cant remember what it was =\

Best answers
Ok, so I went and tried that. I searched the map for a good 20 mins and found no DragonBalls. :\ I'm thinkin somethin is wrong with my version of the game.

Best answers
SuperSayianNeo said:
Ok, so I went and tried that. I searched the map for a good 20 mins and found no DragonBalls. :\ I'm thinkin somethin is wrong with my version of the game.
Nah your version of the game is fine, it's the ESF code itself... every map there's always six dragonballs on them, if you're in luck you'll find seven dragonballs. But when they respawn after you make a wish, only six dragonballs respawns so you'll have to wait until a later version of ESF has fixed up the code.

That's just my theory anyway, i've played all the ESF maps and only found six... I also downloaded some custom esf maps but only sometimes when you load the map for the first time, seven will appear... but after you wish for something only six respawns.

Best answers
yea I don't get it. I can't any of'em on any map. Only thing I find are stupid sensu beans.

Best answers
Did you put it on CTB to get dragonballs but only same maps have dragonball z and were did you find a sensu bean. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you need to use the radar for the db's they appear as orange dots, all you have to do is fly around for them. You also need to select CTDB mode, or it's all for nothing.
ONLY riverside has CTDB mode working as far as I know.

Best answers
dude, I did all that. used the scouter ran around fly around whatever. put it in CTDB mode and nothing.

Best answers
Avenger said:
Dude, you need to use the radar for the db's they appear as orange dots, all you have to do is fly around for them. You also need to select CTDB mode, or it's all for nothing.
ONLY riverside has CTDB mode working as far as I know.
All of that works, except for the bit where only six respawns after you make a wish. :(

Best answers
omg I just noticed in my SN I miss spelled Saiyan. holy crap.

Anywho. in the map riverside I found the sensu beans in the river. Just start searching up and down it. You'll find it.

Best answers
i also cant get draognballs ive bin server and seen them using them and how do u make wishs

Best answers
I've seen the DragonBalls in the Servers online, but only in one or two different ones. I've never been able to find them again. Speaking of Servers...anyone wanna point me to where or how I can make my own server for ESF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSayianNeo said:
Ok...I've gone to every map I have and I've even DLed maps. I have yet to find a DragonBall...I've used the scouter and no go on that one. Whats the point of having a wish limit when you can't even find a dragonball? Anyone wanna help me out?
KTM_Battlearena... ull find plenty :smile:

Best answers
*thinks* I'll try that again but I think it closed out my game when I tried opening that. I'm at work right now so I'll have to wait for a few more mins till I get off to find out for sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download the map "ktn_arena" by going to a server that has it as the map. Once you have, create a game in Dragon ball mode and they will be sitting in the middle. After that, press "b" and the wish menu will appear. This and wu_big arena are the only 2 decent maps I know who acutally have dragonballs

Best answers
erm...I ain't got that map. I've got KTM_Arena...but not battlearena. and as always not there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well unless u mean "ktn" then Ive never seen that one. and as for battle arena, they dont have it either

Best answers
yea I know. KTM KTN it all looks the same to me. But yea...out come still the same. no DragonBalls. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom