dragonballs+esf_cell_day= WEIRD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was playing esf today on the evm server, it was a dragon ball mode, tehn i kicked some one and i followed him, i came neard a wall and the dragonballs were outside of the map, i dont think u know what i mean so, i made a picture but i dont have a host if someone can give me a host, i will show the picture

Best answers
The guys on EVM made that becouse they dont want anyone to use the dragonballs i guess

Best answers
dragonball mode is experemental (or how ever you spell it) by the way, meaning it has many bugs and might crash at any time.

Best answers
heh, pretty wierd I guess... but maybe it was put there for a reason...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a known bug ... much players knows it
there're others places you can do it, too

maybe the team is going to fix it ... but I don't think so

Best answers
lol they threwn the dbs out of the map , there are some places on the map where you can do this and i do that all the time when i play on this server.

Best answers
I ok only to say that, we haven't thrown them out of the map, everyone could do it, butthe server crashed many times a day cause of lamers, so oyu only have to wait for this and the dragonballs appearing again. Hmm I think we could work on a script to call a vote to set the dragonballs to their default coordinates.

dark slayer said:
lol they threwn the dbs out of the map , there are some places on the map where you can do this and i do that all the time when i play on this server.

Best answers
It happend to me in ns_mario
Me and my friend shooted each other from the Cannons was fun until my friend took a dragon ball And flied to the wall BANG no dragon ball(outside of Map)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom